BHANGRA_MAN's and WOLFGANGJTs Cody Rhodes and StarDust Pics - UPLOADED 29/11/17-TAGS INSIDE

BHANGRA MAN

#Finally uploaded Tags 

BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

CODY RHODES

or 

STARDUST

========

28/11/17

Final face and final attire. For Cody the attires are more logo friendly most of the tights is done via 2 big unique logo taking advantage of the leg wrap. Upload Wednesday or Thursday

StarDust is not as friendly but we did try our best to minimise logos as much as possible

======

Thanks to suggestions face is finalised now

pics below

========

updated 23/11/17

as per requests cody attires changed to more current. plus head depth and cheekbones changed - upload likely weekend or monday - movesete etc to sort almost done

======

This will go into my topic once uploaded so should be uploading soon early next week latest reason for slight delay is the new jacket and recent attire that quiet a few are requesting. Hopefully these are liked. For a change quick upload time

A seperate topic for feedback than I will put this in the topic

This shall be uploaded to Xbox and PS4 by Thursday or before

FINAL FACE 25/11/2017

New_Cody_Face.png

======

updated 28/11/17 - FINAL FACE WITH ATTIRES

Final_Attire1.png

Final_Attire2.png

11/20:  WolfgangJT/Bhangra_man's Cody Rhodes and Stardust now previewed.

Final_Stardust_Gold_Face.png
Final_Stardust_Gold_Attire1.png
Final_Stardust_Gold_Face.png

Stardust_Split_Face.png

Stardust_Attire2.png

CODY.RHODES.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.2

CODY.RHODES.CAW.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.W

CODY.RHODES.CAW.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.WWE.2

STAR.DUST.CAW.CODY.RHODES.WWE.CREATE.A.S

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Those both look amazing... damnit I’m out of logos, I don’t know what to do besides start deleting more entrance attires 🤬🤦‍♂️

Edited by LoadWarrior

Very impressive - my only comment is that his head looks quite squished down. I would stretch it up a fair bit - it's a shame that that hair comes down so much on the forehead too. HIs face looks a bit too smooth too - I'd see about adding some very subtle wrinkles and blemishes around the mouth and eyes.

2 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Looks great as always, would like to see some more recent attires though...

Edit:  OK, plan has changed...we will be replacing the first attire with the G1 attire with the newer jacket.  Preview to come soon.

Edited by WolfgangJT

11/23:  head depth and cheek depths adjusted....new attires for Cody posted w/ current jacket.  Hope these are liked.

Cody Rhodes (ROH Bullet Club...updated attires and face):

Cody_Face_V2.png

Attire 1:

Cody_ZAttire1.png

Attire 2:

Cody_ZAttire2.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

11/23:  head depth and cheek depths adjusted....new attires for Cody posted w/ current jacket.  Hope these are liked.

Cody Rhodes (ROH Bullet Club...updated attires and face):

Cody_Face_V2.png

Attire 1:

Cody_ZAttire1.png

Attire 2:

Cody_ZAttire2.png

Any chance we can get an upload or in-ring attire with his older entrance leather jacket? As amazing and accurate as his ROH entrance jacket is, I’m assuming the layers are insane

20 minutes ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

Any chance we can get an upload or in-ring attire with his older entrance leather jacket? As amazing and accurate as his ROH entrance jacket is, I’m assuming the layers are insane

Jacket is just 2 layers more than the other.... His tights are the layer hogger.

Edited by WolfgangJT

With the new image stretch option, you guys should experiment keeping it at one entire logo on each leg. You can pretty much keep everything wrapped around and save having to use individual logos and placement. 

In order for it to wrap and connect, the image has to be lined up on both sides and it has to be on the edges. 

If done correctly, you would only need 3 logos/layers for the lower body. One for each leg and 1 for the textures above his thighs. 

I’m starting to do this myself. Trying to save up on logo room as I’m already at 800 so early in the game. 

• Too Sweet 1

I have some suggestions on Cody because this caw has a lot of potential, but a few things are holding it back.

1. What is going on in this area? It looks like he is snarling and when he does that in real life, there is just a noticeable ^ between his eyes. Also his eyebrows have been extremely well-shaped since he had the dashing gimmick. Eyebrows on the right looks fine. The one on the left needs to be reshaped. 

2. The lips need to be tapered out a little more on the sides. He has one of the weirdest mouth shapes I have ever seen in my life. It is also a pretty distinctive feature that sets a good Cody caw apart from a great one. 

3. Reduce the depth on the upper lip, angle the nose up more and make the under part of the jaw have a little more depth. This area on him has grown more like his father's as he has aged. 

Cody_Face_V21.png

4. The shape of the outer portion of the eyes and the overall positioning of them. I only included half of the ref pic, because Will Ospreay had just kicked Cody in his other eye so it is kind of messed up. 

Cody_Face_V21.png

1 hour ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

@Codes.on point 1 are you saying either reshape eyebrows or add v so if we dont add v we reshape eyebrows?

We see what we change as keen not to have a long delay. 

So basically there needs to be a little texture work around that area. There are too many lines on your texture like he is snarling at something, whereas neutral or showing a slight snarl he just has the ^ shape with different levels of pronunciation. Also the left eyebrow, looking straight at the picture and not the actual left eyebrow, drops off like this \ when it needs to be more rounded. 

12 minutes ago, Codes. said:

So basically there needs to be a little texture work around that area. There are too many lines on your texture like he is snarling at something, whereas neutral or showing a slight snarl he just has the ^ shape with different levels of pronunciation. Also the left eyebrow, looking straight at the picture and not the actual left eyebrow, drops off like this \ when it needs to be more rounded. 

That's actually the model's "snarl lines"...the background skin of the base model.  Going to see though if we can cover it somehow with texture to pull in the look you are mentioning.  ;)