DDEL37's 2018 CAW Thread: Tully Blanchard, NWA Studio Added

DDEL37

Hello,

My name is DDEL37, I have decided to try something new this year and post pics of my CAWs to make it easier for people to access them. Some of you might know me from downloading my Caws from previous years. I generally focus on creating 80s era NWA wrestlers as it was by far my favorite promotion of all time.I will continue to do that this year as well, but I have decided to make a few random CAWs that I have been wanting to make first. I should state up front that I do not take requests and I do not have any interest in collaborating. I do not mean to be rude, I just do not have a lot of free time and when I do, I want to use it working on my own stuff. I am open to sharing whatever I have if somebody needs something such as logos, reference, allowing re-uploads, etc. My first two Caws are "The Villain" Marty Scurll & "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff. Here is a brief list of my other scheduled creations in vague order of who will be next:

Roddy Piper, Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson, NWA '87 Studio Arena, Magnum TA, Nikita Koloff, Ivan Koloff, Krusher Kruschev, Bobby Eaton, Stan Lane, Dennis Condrey

This is the order for now, but is subject to change on a creative whim. Also, if I see that someone else created a definitive version of that character, I will download theirs and not make them. I will continue to update this thread as I make progress on my list of wrestlers. For now, here are pics of the two I have created. 

Thanks,

DDEL37

PSN Tag: DDEL37

"The Villain" Marty Scurll

44aRyQl.jpgZpMmsF8.jpgrEafbfO.jpgziRYOua.jpgPeAohPpI.jpgP

"Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff (second attire red)

i74laOV.jpgpB46Oz2.jpgMIuyEz5.jpgTgoe8iec.jpg

Tully Blanchard

PGaG8vW.jpgqMbwDr9.jpgtvKl0YQ.jpgpsaOwDt.jpgnUTDhKI.jpgfHTbFSo.jpgrYDZ1Oj.jpg

World Championship Wrestling 1987 TBS Studio Show

KvaFTC8.jpg3sQyn6j.jpg

Edited by DDEL37
Update

• 4 weeks later...