On 11/4/2017 at 7:16 PM, .RyeE. said:

If you think the face got a problem, try fixing yourself :). It's not noticeable in gameplay so I don't think it's necessary. If I work on him only, then I will need to postpone all other caw till WWE2K19. ;)

2ecdmgw.jpg

Well, I posted how people can fix it, basically a texture nose layover. I guess people don't read lol =P.  I could probably make one and put it in the texture CC section if people are that lazy and that nitpicky.

Of the future though like I said it's and easy fix on photoshop or whatever software people use. Example:

Picture A is what originally a picture looks like. Picture B is what most creators have been doing since forever. Putting left to right or right to left depending on the light. Picture C is what is working better for the nose part on 2k18. Basically, a soft brush with opacity to maintain the features but not have then appeared so dark. 

sample_work.jpg

It's what has been working for me on 2k18, the problem was not as noticeable on 2k17. IDk I feel the devs purposely sabotaged us on 2k18 due to the new wraparound feature. I say this because textures look to plasticky when applied to the face for some reason it doesn't look plasticky on clothing. So I got to call shannanigans. Textures looked perfect in 2k17and with the new wrap system we could have made near perfect caw textures.

It does look unnatural when we see it but that's because our subconscious is so used to how shadows operate. Which is also why it look weird in game when the model is moving and light is hitting a certain way but the shadow is still there or too dark. Hope it helps =)

Edited by omega sentry

Guest Fero405

Dude, just gotta say I love your work.

You and Defract add so much depth to the game for me! The 2k series wouldnt be shit for me without yall!

41 minutes ago, jhorsley23 said:

That sucks. I always try to grab them before the DLC is removed.

@RaieE if you are removing DLC from Naito, can you please post what you removed so I can add it back in.

Just the German Suplex from Rear Stronger moves. I strongly suggest you guys re-download with this newer version as I've updated it with new face template. 

5etkqs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1