WWE 2K's Championship Belts

Dr1982

Is anyone else upset of the lack of accuracy of the Championship belts in the WWE 2K series? It seems that 2K has done a great job to make the WWE 2K experience as close to real life as possible but haven't done the same for the in game belts. It seems to me that they use WWE's replica belts as a model. Below are some examples of the differences of real belts and in game belts.

maxresdefault.jpg044-800x420.jpge819ea308e89ad5bc370fafbc88cabec6f0934dbmaxresdefault.jpgimage%3Furl=z951ykn43p4FqWbbFvR2Ec.8vbDhwwe_intercontinental_championship__scrat

Edited by Dr1982

I wasn't referring to the WWF logo. I was talking about the lack of detail of the belts. For example the size of the side plates on the Intercontinental belt, the gold tip etc... Also the in game Winged has no WW logo and no property logo or gold tip. Plus the overall coloring of them as well. 

brock-lesnar.png

brock-lesnar-summerslam-20001203.jpg

1. the first pic is a Created Belt, you cant put logos on when you edit in game belts

2. light effects colors of the materials

i think the belts look great this year

7 hours ago, ichiban Rooster said:

1. the first pic is a Created Belt, you cant put logos on when you edit in game belts

2. light effects colors of the materials

i think the belts look great this year

yeah i have no issues with the belts at all. i don't even care that the wcw world title (big gold) has a red strap (if it does) again. 

as long as the belts are in the game i'm a happy camper

I have no issue with WCW Big Gold having a red strap, I'm happy those belts are in  as well. I just wish some of the belts were TV accurate. Like the NXT Championship is missing the gold tip.

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Anyone else remember with the belts looked like this.

NINTENDO64--WWF%20No%20Mercy_Jan6%204_24

Joking aside I do get what you mean. That being said, this year's belts are looking sexy compared to last year.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:50 PM, number3headband said:

Anyone else remember with the belts looked like this.

NINTENDO64--WWF%20No%20Mercy_Jan6%204_24

Joking aside I do get what you mean. That being said, this year's belts are looking sexy compared to last year.

back then we considered them as spot on lol. Atleast I did