Jakey's Entrance Animation/Entrance Edits Mousehole - Still busy chipping away... meanwhile, Rock winning animation preview.

jakeypearce

The one he had in WWE '13 was "updated"/replaced with a different one in 2K16. They kept it for 2K17. If that entrance was never replaced, I wouldn't be bothering.

Edited by jakeypearce

On 9/12/2017 at 12:22 PM, jakeypearce said:

The one he had in WWE '13 was "updated"/replaced with a different one in 2K16. They kept it for 2K17. If that entrance was never replaced, I wouldn't be bothering.

Any new updates??

12 hours ago, Dakota8595 said:

Any new updates??

Well, I'm trying to recreate the entrances via hex using a different method. That is, looking for bytes in both a 2K14 entrance and a 2K16 (PS3) entrance, then if the byte is in the specific body part, then I create a length using that byte as a reference and going back to the start of the array (where the bytes are, excluding the actual array at the start). Then, whatever the length is, I do the same thing to the PC entrance. Whatever the byte is at the end is then used as the "equivalent PC byte". There is a bit more that's done, but that's the general idea behind it.

Believe it or not, this theory has "sort of" worked, as I was able to get the head movement that was "sort of" reminiscent of Retro Rock's WWE '13 entrance. It was very clunky and messy though, so I scrapped it and started it again. I have a video on my HDD that I can upload to YouTube if people want to see what I mean.

Thought I'd make a "2K14 replica" of Rock's winning animation. It's basically his 2K16 winning animation with his 2K14/'13 camera. 7F07CC6D092CBD34C8B23A75AAF8009B717C2687

If people are interested, I'll gladly put up a download link. You may also notice a slight modification in his facial animation... ;)

• Like 1

• jakeypearce changed the title to Jakey's Entrance Animation/Entrance Edits Mousehole - Still busy chipping away... meanwhile, Rock winning animation preview.