Answer me this and perhaps ill love you 4ever

elgato86

Haha jk.

But on the real, hey there guys, I bought WWE 2k17 for PC just yesterday. I used to play Wrestling games on consoles but since my TV broke i don't have much use for my PS4 anymore.

But im not out here crying, since I already realized the potential of playing wrestling games on the PC. Naturally it didn't take me long to stumble over the modding scene which lead me to this community right here.

So i already read a couple topcis and stuff and I guess I got about a basic idea of how this all works but theres just some small questions I'd really appreciate if you could answer them.

So from what I understood, if you mod in a wrestler, you replace one of the wrestlers already in the game. That does work out for me as there are a couple of guys in the game I don't have much use for anyway.

But now I'm wondering, do different Versions count as different wrestlers too? Say like, I want to keep Stone Cold in the game of course, but Stunning Steve Austin would be like my #1 candidate for replacement - does that work?

What about DLC wrestlers from the HOF Showcase, like Greg Valentine? Can they be used for replacement as well, or does this somehow fck up the showcase mode?

I mean, i only play Universe anyway, so if the only downside of replacing one of the showcase guys would be to not be able to play showcase anymore, id be fine with that.

And finally, can you for example mod in Hogan and replace a female with him, without Hogan then being treated like a Diva in the game?

Looking forward to your answers and thanks for all the modding work you put in!

You dont need to replace wrestlers ;) You can add mods to the mix. Just go in into the wwe2k17 pc modding section and check out wwe2k17+. Its a tool that lets you download wrestlers and it auto installs them into the game.

haha say whaat? Then the possibilies become even greater!

But say, as far as i know you cannot add new music into the game? So in some way, even if its just the music, you do need to replace some of the existant stuff or is not being able to add new music old news ?