Trying to play with mods cause infinite match screen

MopeLovesAsians

I installed Matt and Jeff Hardy (Both are Bravebirds) and they're seemingly fine. I can edit them in MyWWE and I can change their moveset, but trying to use them I get an infinite loading vs. screen. I've replaced the chunk_cache files. Is there any fix for this?

I also have this issue and was literally just coming here to post this. The characters I'm having this issue with are ports of CM Punk, RVD, and Rey Mysterio. 2K15 port of AJ Lee and 2K16 port of Layla work fine. I've tried turning entrances off, but the issue still persists. Menu music continues to play.

1 hour ago, Coach Hines said:

you guys probably need to edit the pac files. they might show different numbers inside. use hxd to edit it, or it may be the pofo files you use to inject to the wrestler.

I've now done that, the number string in line 800 was indeed different to the character slot number in the file name. Having now corrected that and saved it, the issue is still there. I even tried to use a different pofo file. Instead of using the pofo file that was downloaded with the superstar using the WWE 2K17+ tool, I tried using a converted version of the 2K15 template provided with the Data Editor tool (the superstar I used for testing purposes was Rey Mysterio). Still no difference.

Edited by ahunter8056

4 minutes ago, Coach Hines said:

did you check the pofo files as well? i forgot to mentioned that you should do the same thing with pofo and moveset files. make the number the same as the pac file with @Cave Waverider's data editor

Yep, both the pofo and moveset files I'm testing for Mysterio reflect the "Wrestler ID" as being for slot 123 (Mysterio's slot). Unless Mysterio's slot changed for this year, everything looks as though it should work.

3 hours ago, Coach Hines said:

so you did change pac, pofo, and moveset files are all set for slot 123, then you should be fine. 

Nope, still stuck on infinite loading VS screen when trying to play as them, despite their PAC, pofo, and moveset reflecting the same, correctly assigned slot. For Mysterio. the menu music now stops as it would normally do, and the bar loads to about a fifth of the way, and then stops. Punk and RVD still remain exactly the same though, with menu music still playing and nothing at all loading on the bar.

Edited by ahunter8056

I've now managed to get Mysterio and RVD working, though Punk still has the infinite match loading screen bug. I'll try to reinstall using WWE 2K17+ rather than a manual install.

Edit: Everyone is now working. Thanks for the help.

Edited by ahunter8056