On 26/4/2017 at 4:56 AM, matt2282p said:

https://mega.nz/#!hrhETRIB!ST9n75Ar1iEryqkyoZLZfdArwDBH1A5Ah9Ifo6xFG-M

THis is the teammate mod for @eri619.   I have to give him credit for the inspiration and the boot colors.   THis is exactly made to match his marty but I like my zebra belt.     Hes my fb friend as well.       @LordJustice17  Youre an AWESOME modder and your hogan packs are the best!    I have other mods as well but I am new and I put them in the wrong place.  I know exactly where to put them from now on and will do so from now on.   I just dont want to be redundant and post more than once.  If the moderator moves it that would be cool .      Anyways ENJOY!

CLick my pic and youll find my other mods.     

K.C. Colossus   my first wrestling game for the commodore 64  Championship Wrestling 1986.   Couldn't get the WWF licensing rights so they're blatant knockoffs.  lol. 

Congratulations for your 1st mod ;)  good work so far bro' .

By the way ...is that "K.C. Colossus" face from Championship Wrestling game (Epyx for Commodore 64)  as your avatar?

- Off topic -

I loved that game, impressive graphics at that time  but LONG loading times, weak gameplay (easy wins and pin escapes) and modes (1vs1 only), my 1st Home computer wrestling game.

Let's not forget the "Howling Manslayer" and the "The Berserker" (Ultimate Warrior rip-off) characters amongst the others.

Then  "Rock'n'wrestle" computer game (from Melbourne House) came out and that was the best  Home computer wrestling game from the 80's IMO.

Good old memories :D

Edited by Thunder72

Yes sir!  K.C. Colossus!    they were all knockoffs    prince vicious was adrian adonis.   zeke weasel was hillbilly jim.   Colonel rooskie was volkoff!!!!

I just realized it needs to inject into a 2k17 file.   I will fix that in the next couple days.  

http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding/forum/3261098/

You have to pm him and ask permission for the download link.   Sometimes he requires a donation or reputation in advance.   I donated 15 dollars for that marty jannetty mod. 

I realized that my shawn michaels and others that work fine in 16 have to be tweaked a little for 17.   I dont like 17 but the 16 forums are dated.  I will fix these uploads in the next day or so.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Jannetty will be re-released in my thread soon. Making a few attires for him and some other tweaks

it will be good if you can make the same attires for both

Good work.

TIP: Don't make a new thread for each new mod. Just edit the title and first post of your existing thread to add the new mod. Keeps the forum less cluttered, and keeps your stuff more organised.

• Like 1

I've merged your threads please don't make additional threads update this thread, if you are having difficulties with that please let me know.

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.
7 hours ago, 4 Life said:

Can I request an nWo Brian Adams attire for your Crush mod :D

67170-55Fr.jpg

Can I request that too :D

Edited by ahmedady
  • Like 1

• matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. Randy Savage WM8 Attire (preview), Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. 3 new attire mods, (Randy Savage WM8 Attire, 1984 Sgt Slaughter, 1984 Andre the Giant) Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.
3 hours ago, MatMania said:

Golden Age attires look great man! 

Lol.. i guess before that you both are same :D

Btw ... your mods both look amazing thanks so much for them

• 2 weeks later...
  • matt2282p changed the title to WWF Legends Mods. King Haku released, Strike Force Rick Martel, (Randy Savage WM8 Attire, 1984 Sgt Slaughter, 1984 Andre the Giant) Crush, Rockers Shawn, Fuji, John Studd, etc.