A few announce names for your delight

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi all,

I have attached a folder of announcer call names audio files for a few superstars  in .wav format which you might find a bit useful.

Announce names by Lilian Garcia and a few by Tony Chimmel Ripped form  SVR 2006, SVR 2009 and 2k16 for  Ryback which can be used if you are replacing a superstar in 2K17. Superstars who's names are included are

1.Ryback  2. CM Punk  3. Rey Mysterio   4. Kurt Angle  5. Chris Benoit   6. Batista .7. Rob Van Dam. 8. Hulk Hogan (just adding  to @laddanator's Hulk Hogan call name audio work with the phrase "The Immortal" and His Billing )

You will also find Kurt angle's theme music with You Suck chants and without.

You will also find the Lilian announced phrases " Accompanied By " and " And" which can be added to the superstar call name using audacity or other audio editing software.

Would need to inject using @TheVisitorX Sound editor for 2k17.

You might need to convert the Kurt Angle theme music and increase its volume if is too low in the game. I haven't gotten round to testing this yet.

Enjoy.

The download link is below

https://mega.nz/#!4zZlBJLJ!rGuEcrjA4U8k1ZZAf-hmF6R09ZjA1leoze3c0Y_bJxw

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Thanks for uploading but the sounds seem to be quite low except for CM Punk and Ryback. Is it a problem just with me?

Hi,

Realised this myself. The audio file sound level from svr2006 seems a bit low. Even in game. Cm Punk is from 2009 while Ryback is from 2k16.

I think its best to convert to the .WEM format using the Sound converter in the @TheVisitorX audio editor and enabling the audio boost option. I believe the .wav to .wem converter is in the 2k16 audio editor or both. Will check when I get home.

27 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Realised this myself. The audio file sound level from svr2006 seems a bit low. Even in game. Cm Punk is from 2009 while Ryback is from 2k16.

I think its best to convert to the .WEM format using the Sound converter in the @TheVisitorX audio editor and enabling the audio boost option. I believe the .wav to .wem converter is in the 2k16 audio editor or both. Will check when I get home.

Ok thanks man

Nice work dude :D Did you apply any filtering to the SvR 2006 files at all? I've found that they sound like dogshit if you just use them as they are with volume adjustment, they need a hi-pass filter to clear up the quality a bit or they sound like Lilian is speaking through a scarf or something compared to the default sounds.

15 hours ago, 4 Life said:

Nice work dude :D Did you apply any filtering to the SvR 2006 files at all? I've found that they sound like dogshit if you just use them as they are with volume adjustment, they need a hi-pass filter to clear up the quality a bit or they sound like Lilian is speaking through a scarf or something compared to the default sounds.

I did go through the files and comparing them with the 2k16 ones, definitely need some filtering. Audacity can do this I believe. I will work on the files within the next week and re-upload.

19 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, 

Will look into X-Pac for you soonest.

There you go. X-Pac announce names from 2K16

https://mega.nz/#!0zByzSgJ!siPa0cxMWcSOGll0-ExvFr4jw70-q76kmVJhAbWjwLM

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, UTKR said:

Any chance for doing The Great Khali as well?

I do have the great Khali ripped from svr2009. I will upload as soon as I can

3 hours ago, iamtheVP said:

Cr6Q127WcAEAYG_.jpg

Thank you so much, really! May I have another request? Could you do Justin Gabriel, Layla or AJ Lee? ;)

Layla a definite, if you are looking for Lilian Garcia voice announce names. With AJ Lee and Justin Gabriel , not sure about Lilian voice announcements.I  Will upload Layla's first then search through for the other two.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pallante said:

which files do i import this into?

Well you can only use these files if you are replacing a character i.e. If you are installing your mod in a character slot. You will be injecting using @TheVisitorX Sound editor tool.

Typically, you will be injecting to replace the announce name for another character found in the ra_m.pck file found in the Sound directory in the 2k17 folder.

At the moment, you will find only the DLC characters have their announce id's identified so they are easier to replace. 

Lets pick Greg Valentine for instance. You will need to inject into his announce files found in the ra_m.pck and DLC10_chaarcter_pack_1.pck which have been identified and listed.

3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Well you can only use these files if you are replacing a character i.e. If you are installing your mod in a character slot. You will be injecting using @TheVisitorX Sound editor tool.

Typically, you will be injecting to replace the announce name for another character found in the ra_m.pck file found in the Sound directory in the 2k17 folder.

At the moment, you will find only the DLC characters have their announce id's identified so they are easier to replace. 

Lets pick Greg Valentine for instance. You will need to inject into his announce files found in the ra_m.pck and DLC10_chaarcter_pack_1.pck which have been identified and listed.

ok thank you

https://mega.nz/#!ZnQBiCxT!-J2O3p8YGFPzq3Iio21xk1rsoXj-5G0gZ-_FAlvvqkA

Here is Kurt Angle's announcement files adjusted.

Please do provide feedback on the quality and audio level in game since I haven't tested it yet.

Cheers

8 hours ago, UTKR said:

Kurt Angle 

https://mega.nz/#!ZnQBiCxT!-J2O3p8YGFPzq3Iio21xk1rsoXj-5G0gZ-_FAlvvqkA

Here is Kurt Angle's announcement files adjusted.

Please do provide feedback on the quality and audio level in game since I haven't tested it yet.

16 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Matt and Jeff Hardy from SVR 2009 https://mega.nz/#!MvxgGJoK!Qk-YJkE-oC1rIjiYFzUlfl1Gt95kYZTzE5Xo7kb9wnI

I will have to look in wwe 13 if I can find any Jinder announce files voiced by Lilian Garcia.

The only announcers in WWE '13 were Justin Roberts and Tony Chimels. Garcia didn't do any announcing until WWE 2K16 (her last game was SVR 2010). In this case, you'll need to find an announce clip of Garcia calling Mahal from a WWE match, then do some edits in Audacity.

58 minutes ago, jakeypearce said:

The only announcers in WWE '13 were Justin Roberts and Tony Chimels. Garcia didn't do any announcing until WWE 2K16 (her last game was SVR 2010). In this case, you'll need to find an announce clip of Garcia calling Mahal from a WWE match, then do some edits in Audacity.

I would not mind Justin Roberts announcing Jinder Mahal 

I just want a announce name for Jinder