For those missing Alexa Bliss' Victory Motion...

Clarityman

I wasn't sure where else to put this, so I put it here in the Help section. http://www.mediafire.com/file/e2z5cf4erkj1vj2/06460.pac

Basically, if you installed Tekken's Hogan mod (as I'm sure many of us have) you overwrote Alexa Bliss' Victory Motion with Hogan's.

This is the original Victory pac for those that need it. This can be reinstalled and easily renamed so you can fix Bliss' default attire and restore the Victory Motion with Cheat Engine or, preferably, Data Editor.

However, if you do that, just a warning: CAW alt attires for Bliss won't read the victory animation. As Cave pointed out, the best solution would be for us to port the Hogan Victory to an unused slot and change Hogan's moveset to reflect the updated info, while restoring Bliss' victory to its original value. But I am not knowledgeable in porting attires nor entrances.

If someone would like to educate me or point me in the right direction as to how to port Hogan's victory to an unused slot, I'd be much obliged. 

Edited by Clarityman
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...