Leon-2k17-*The Smoking Gunns Billy Gunn & Bart Gunn *2K18 PORTS Jinder mahal - Kurt angle Released

LeonRick

2 minutes ago, Kote441 said:

Hey guys, tell me please what is MVP? What's the difference between MVP Mankind & Terry Funk and just Mankind & Terry Funk?

Montel Vontavious Porter

10 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Those are the pach files , you can inject them into any pac you like.

Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. I can open your demo files,  the ZLIB in it, I can then take and just inject those into my Ax and Smash files I already have and I will end up with the fixed masks ?  

So I would inject them one at a time?  

After injecting them into my pac, would I need to redo the slot numbers,?   

Sorry for the questions. Just making sure I get this correct.  Still learning how to play around with injecting files and modding 2k17.  

Thanks. 

23 hours ago, Dj_Realm said:

Just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. I can open your demo files,  the ZLIB in it, I can then take and just inject those into my Ax and Smash files I already have and I will end up with the fixed masks ?  

So I would inject them one at a time?  

After injecting them into my pac, would I need to redo the slot numbers,?   

Sorry for the questions. Just making sure I get this correct.  Still learning how to play around with injecting files and modding 2k17.  

Thanks. 

No, the pach files (what I have uploaded) go inside Pac files, just inject my pach files into any Pac file you like and set whatever slot number you like.

The basic structure goes like this : PAC FILE > PACH FILE > ZLIB or BPE FILE.

^   ^ This is the part I uploaded.

^      ^    Inject it into one of these

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

No, the pach files (what I have uploaded) go inside Pac files, just inject my pach files into any Pac file you like and set whatever slot number you like.

The basic structure goes like this : PAC FILE > PACH FILE > ZLIB or BPE FILE.

^   ^ This is the part I uploaded.

^      ^    Inject it into one of these

Aaah okay. Thank you for the help. I appreciate it. 

I was opening your files you uploaded then looking at all of the ZLIBs in it and going, "Hmmmm, do I need to take each one of these and inject those into my Ax and Smash .pac files, or what?"  lol

Got ya now. Thanks again. 

Edited by Dj_Realm

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Amazing Red Previews-Insane clown posse Shaggy 2 Dope & Violent J Released- Glacier - Psicosis Released
26 minutes ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Plz do Matt Morgan, Sonjay Duty and Abyss

Epk8 format

Or anyone knows here how to extract pach out of a hspc PAC file

Pac Editor or X Packer

On 6/23/2017 at 2:24 AM, LeonRick said:

I am sorry guys i have been very busy lately with house shifting  hardy getting any time to use internet thats why no new

previews lately

here is amazing red from tna requested by @TheGreatLiukage

2rRJfok.jpg

Dj0xmwZ.jpg

3FZsIy4.jpg

Q8tQIsK.jpg

Awesome job! Thanks for putting in work!

Even I would like TNA Rosters like 

Magnus 

Matt Morgan 

Eli Drake 

Scott Steiner(Jacket and Jeans)

Sonjay Duty

Abyss ( Black mask) & Decay face paint

Joker Sting

TNA Sting

James Storm different attires

And for wwe I request

Brodus Clay

Jindar Mahal retro ( as in wwe 13)

Kevin Thorn 

David Outunga

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k17-Amazing Red - Nikolai Volkoff Released-Hillbilly Jim wip