Sound Editor 2017 3.2.0 / Custom Character Tools 2017 1.0.3 / [LAST UPDATE 08/24]

TheVisitorX

I really need some help. 

I got this game because it's on sale with the Steam Summer Sale. 

I've downloaded everything and installed it correctly, I'm able to get the files to inject but when I play it in game, no sound comes out at all. 

I've tried using sound editor and here is what I'm seeing:

That's on sound editor and:

It looks completely different than it shows in the video. I cannot seem to get the .PCK files to appear. I know I'm missing a crucial step but I'm starting to get frustrated because I can't get this mod that everyone else seems to be having no trouble with, to work. 

Please help. I'm this close to just getting a refund for the game. 

Ok I unistalled and reinstalled everything again. Started over from scratch.

Sound editor won't even let me select mp3 files. .Wav is the only extension I can select. 

Any help please. 

TheVisitorX, I'm having a problem with what seems like a memory limit on render injections with CCT.

Basically, I decided to inject renders into my entire roster, including DLC. I had tried an HD render pack but it caused my game to crash on startup, so I decided to create my own.

I was almost done, down to the last six or so injections to go... Christian, Ivory, Jacqueline, the Von Erichs, and Garvin. When I injected them all, I went to go start up the game... crash! Restarted CPU... crash! Tried time and time again, nothing but crash.

So then I deleted the ones I just installed and it booted fine. Then I tried installing each one by one... crash every time. It seems to me like a memory limit on renders in my game, as if too many renders causes a crash. But others have injected renders into every wrestler...?

Anyone know why this is happening? Has this happened to anyone else? I'd hate to have spent hours preparing and installing all these renders, and the project will remain forever incomplete because of CRASH...........

On 6/7/2017 at 11:44 AM, kim666 said:

After @LordJustice17 released his wonderful Comic renders, i started mass replacing renders with cct and run into the same problem that @trioxin1331 has. At some point the game didn't start anymore. But i found a fix, here is a little howto :

Start pac editor and open one custom render from the "custom_typea" folder

Click on "mass extract" and pac editor will extract all custom render files and create a new sub folder for each file.

Now you need a "Virgin" ltag_typea.pac file. (i hope you have a Backup). Open the ltag_typea.pac with pac editor and click extract all. Pac editor will create a new folder named "@ltag_typea.pac". Leave pac editor open.

Go back to the "custom_typea" folder and search for "*.pac". Now Windows Explorer should list all the extracted render pac files. Select all an copy/paste all into the "@ltag_typea.pac" folder. 

Now switch back to pac editor and click on "rebuild". Pac editor will create a new file named "ltag_typea.pac-NEW". Delete/remove the "custom_typea" folder and the "ltag_typea.pac" file. Rename the "ltag_typea.pac-NEW" file to "ltag_typea.pac" 

You need to do the same steps for "ltag_typeb.pac" and "ltag_typec.pac"

I just saw this, as this may help me with my problems...

I follow the steps, but when I click Rebuild, nothing happens?

What am I doing wrong?

I tried to change "American Patriot" for the hulkster theme, ok, it work. I try with Legend 3 for the GLORIOUS Theme of Bobby Roodes and... now this theme has no sound in the game :/

EDIT : nevermind, i try to inject it a second time and now it's working :D

Edited by TheKaijuGirl
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dethsyth47 said:

Now it seems to be getting hung on "Create backup file, please wait." 

Please check your pck archive size and your free disk space!

On 25.6.2017 at 0:12 AM, Dethsyth47 said:

Ok I unistalled and reinstalled everything again. Started over from scratch.

Sound editor won't even let me select mp3 files. .Wav is the only extension I can select. 

Any help please. 

If that is the case, then your pck file is corrupt. The file extension in the data table should be .wav,. too. Try it again with a clean pck file. To prevent possible issues, try to import wem files only!

Edited by TheVisitorX

8 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Please check your pck archive size and your free disk space!

If that is the case, then your pck file is corrupt. The file extension in the data table should be .wav,. too. Try it again with a clean pck file. To prevent possible issues, try to import wem files only!

Could you direct me to the pck archive? Sorry to sound woefully ignorant. I know where the main pck files are

Hey all!

I am having extreme difficulty downloading CCT.  I have tried different browsers, disabled McAfee, etc.  I get to the Google Docs screen and when I download it...it fails.  Actually, it will still download the  shell of the file, but with 0KB.  I assume because they think it is a virus, but I have no idea how to navigate around it.

Any help would be great!  Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Dethsyth47 said:

Could you direct me to the pck archive? Sorry to sound woefully ignorant. I know where the main pck files are

Which sound do you want to replace?

Edited by TheVisitorX

8 minutes ago, WhoaThereNow said:

Hey all!

I am having extreme difficulty downloading CCT.  I have tried different browsers, disabled McAfee, etc.  I get to the Google Docs screen and when I download it...it fails.  Actually, it will still download the  shell of the file, but with 0KB.  I assume because they think it is a virus, but I have no idea how to navigate around it.

Any help would be great!  Thanks!

I have no idea, maybe an issue with google docs? Are you sure that you have disabled all blocking tools (Firewall, Anti Virus)? Did you try another browser?

Just now, Dethsyth47 said:

Right now just "Flamboyant" I have space on my drive. 

It should be in the game_sound_m.pck file.

6 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

I have no idea, maybe an issue with google docs? Are you sure that you have disabled all blocking tools (Firewall, Anti Virus)? Did you try another browser?

I got that, I know where it is and again I have space on my drive. I'm getting hung at create backup file. 

Why are the file disappearing now? This program is beyond frustrating. 

Tried to replace Flamboyant. Gone. Tried to replace Fabulous 1. Gone. This the most frustrating mod program I've ever used. I've managed to get 1 song injected into the game and I've been trying since Friday. 

24 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

I am sure it is.  I have indeed disabled everything that would block it, but nothing.  Tried a different browser and nothing.

Is there any chance you would be able to upload it to another source?  Like Mediafire or the like?

Using both "Sound Injector" and "Sound Editor 2017" I cannot for the life of figure out why:

-The songs will not inject no matter what file type I upload

-Why the injected songs are going in as .wav files from Sound Injector

-Why Songs are deleting

-Why it won't work. 

Using both "Sound Injector" and "Sound Editor 2017" I cannot for the life of figure out why:

-The songs will not inject no matter what file type I upload

-Why the injected songs are going in as .wav files from Sound Injector

-Why Songs are deleting

-Why it won't work. 

I've gotten one song to inject/replace. One.

6 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

@TheVisitorX  The render injector is not working for Greg Valentine's A render on CC. I've tried injecting many times, but it's always the default A render at the matchup screen.

Perhaps the address for that render is incorrect...?

2 hours ago, Clarityman said:

@TheVisitorX  The render injector is not working for Greg Valentine's A render on CC. I've tried injecting many times, but it's always the default A render at the matchup screen.

Perhaps the address for that render is incorrect...?

That's possible.

@Perfectplex Do you have an idea?

7 hours ago, WhoaThereNow said:

I am sure it is.  I have indeed disabled everything that would block it, but nothing.  Tried a different browser and nothing.

Is there any chance you would be able to upload it to another source?  Like Mediafire or the like?

I will create a mirror link for the current version.

I'm having a slight problem. I would replace 90s 1 as Yokozuna theme and set it as the pac file's entrance and victory music. But when I go into the game, Yoko enters with Spark 1 (chris benoit's theme). Not sure if it's a problem with Data Editor or Sound Injector 2017. It's only these themes that have that problem so I've seen.

9 minutes ago, TheGreatLiukage said:

I'm having a slight problem. I would replace 90s 1 as Yokozuna theme and set it as the pac file's entrance and victory music. But when I go into the game, Yoko enters with Spark 1 (chris benoit's theme). Not sure if it's a problem with Data Editor or Sound Injector 2017. It's only these themes that have that problem so I've seen.

Strange!!! Do you have the latest version? Because... I've changed the id from 90's 1 in the latest version because another user has stated that the id from 90's 1 was wrong. So I have switched the ids from 90's 1 <=> Spark 1.

There is now also a portable release for SE and CCT in the main post!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Strange!!! Do you have the latest version? Because... I've changed the id from 90's 1 in the latest version because another user has stated that the id from 90's 1 was wrong. So I have switched the ids from 90's 1 <=> Spark 1.

There is now also a portable release for SE and CCT in the main post!

I have updated and will post results; btw the portable links are posted backwards :)

YUP! Just needed to update

Edited by TheGreatLiukage

Need help.
We´hen i try to convert a file it says i dont have the audio converter installed.
I have tried different versions of the converter but with no luck.