Patch 1.02 Available Now!!!

down16

It's too bad you can't use just use Xbox controllers on PS4, otherwise I would've just gone straight for PS4 :/

Technically, you can through CRONUS devices.

No one's going to buy a whole another console for a stupid wrestling game Jeff. There simply is no benefit or huge upside investing in one unless you're heavily vested in its exclusivity, but even then, you're not missing out on much (at least for the remainder of the year). The Pro's a polished gimmick and VR's got years before it fully takes off with AAA titles. RIGS is alright, but it barely had any justifiable marketing around it to make it worth anything after the bad taste No Man Sky left in everybody;s mouth. Besides, everybody and their grandmothers have played Uncharted IV by now.

obviously you didn't see the part in parenthesis. there are other games not to mention as i said again..... PS4 IS MUCH MORE STABLE THAN THE TRASHBOX ONE since you wanted to take it there

Pfft, Xbox has much more comfortable controllers!... Which is literally the only reason I chose Xbox One over PS4.

Have both consoles and I agree the Xbox controller puts the PS4 controller to shame (Poor battery life and a pointless touch pad)..

i actually don't mind the touch pad but the controller is too small for my hands. the 360 and now x1 controllers are more comfortable. i only really use the touch pad to switch partners in the wwe games but that's about it

It's too bad you can't use just use Xbox controllers on PS4, otherwise I would've just gone straight for PS4 :/

yeah that's true. the x1 controller is just way more comfortable

i pretty much chose Xbox one because of xbox live and the controller

yeah xbox live is a bit more stable and they don't constantly have those maintenance updates like psn does.. constantly

Wasnt aware of that, might have to look into that and see if PS4 has enough exclusives to tempt me enough to buy another console now that I could actually afford to get one.

Indeed. They work like a charm, too. Also on the PC.

I myself prefer the Xbox One controller (especially the new white one that comes with the S) over the DualShock 4, except for games like Mortal Kombat where the DS4's split D-Pad leads to less frustration.

They're the exact same console, one just has more exclusives.

Ummm...no...they're not.

Ummm...yes...they are.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....no...........they/re not

PS4 = Xbox One

well duh!

lol

oh just as an fyi i think i figured out the problem with these logos not showing up issues.  it's the fucking tag teams. if you add them to a tag the logos disappear.

UPDATE: it's definitely the tag teams. when i did a normal match or a tag match without them in a tag entrance the logos showed back up

Edited by Jai

• Sunny unpinned this topic