WrestlingGaming And TheGameZone4's 2K16 Mods - WWE The New Era - Arena Mods Project RELEASED!

A.M. Gaming

Hey Guys,it's WrestlingGaming,i'll be posting all my mods on this thread from now on,i'll be working with my friend "TheGameZone4". Any criticism for my mods or if you have any requests,let me know.

Wrestler Mods

Arena Mods

Belt Mods 

The download link is in the description of the video and the password of the .rar file is in the video!

Smackdown WWE Women's Championship,Download link and password in the description of the video!

WWE The New Era - Arena Mods Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLt1wO8Zs1M

Credits

Skeeno: for helping via PM and for Royal Rumble '16 Apron.

Tekken57: for letting us use his AJ Styles mod as base

LordJustice17: HUGE thanks to him for teaching me arena modding and for helping me every single time i needed help and for letting me use his WM 32 Stage

The AMBRO's: for letting us use pants and cap textures from their John Cena mod

amMatt: for Raw and SmackdownLive minitrons and walltrons GFX

Kopmeister: for updating the Royal Rumble '16 logo in the menu

Ryan Gait : This man is awesome! helped us with a lot of GFX for many arenas.

LordJustice17 : HUGE Thanks to him for teaching me Arena modding,for WM 32 Arena Stage and WM 30 and RAW 02 Matchup Screens.

Skeeno : Royal Rumble '16 LED Apron texture

TheGameZone4 : Special thanks to him for being my team partner since Day One!

If i forget to give credits to someone,please be patient and tell me via PM

Edited by WrestlingGaming
  • Like 3

Epic Mods of Course <3

thanks!

Ummm... I think you removed AMBROS from credits of the John Cena mod. No fights, just add the credit and I'm done

oh,i'm really sorry i forgot to add credits for that mod,my mistake,yes i know no fights,you are a very nice guy,credits added,i was in a hurry last night because Summerslam was about to start

Bro Could You Make Summerslam And NxT Takeover Brooklyn 2 Arena

Summerslam 2016 will be included in the New Era Arena Mods Pack,maybe NXT Takeover Brooklyn 2 will be also included

• Like 1

any idea when the new era arena mods will be released?

hmmm,now that's a hard question to answer,dont know,most of the work is done but there is still some work left,MITB '16,Battleground '16,Summerslam '16 and NXT Takeover Brooklyn 2,these arenas are left,and i'm done with RAW and SmackdownLive also,so some the arenas i mentioned and their GFX( logos,pre match screens) are left

hmmm,now that's a hard question to answer,dont know,most of the work is done but there is still some work left,MITB '16,Battleground '16,Summerslam '16 and NXT Takeover Brooklyn 2,these arenas are left,and i'm done with RAW and SmackdownLive also,so some the arenas i mentioned and their GFX( logos,pre match screens) are left

Bro Do You Got Any Previews?

Bro Do You Got Any Previews?

yes i do have some previews,on my phone now,i will post the previews as soon as i get on my PC

Seth Rollins Summerslam '16 Attire Released,download link is in the description of the video

credits to PH Guy for the fixed hair texture 

• Like 1

You probably didn't read it on my thread, but if you want to use anything from my mods, you need to ask me, no matter what it is. Next time, ask me first.

• Like 2

You probably didn't read it on my thread, but if you want to use anything from my mods, you need to ask me, no matter what it is. Next time, ask me first.

ok sorry,next time i will ask

• Like 1

great stuff

thanks

Can you post some pics off the new era arena mods mate!

yes,i'm not home,i'm at my cousin's house,i will post previews after i come back home

Excellent Rollins ! <3 Well Done

thanks man!

• Like 1

Guys,Here are some previews of the WWE Universal Championship! It will be released tomorrow! After this,Smackdown's WWE Women's Championship and Tag Team Titles are coming! 

WWE2K16%202016-08-31%2001-40-48-819_zps5

WWE2K16%202016-08-31%2001-40-57-571_zpsx

WWE2K16%202016-08-31%2001-42-05-985_zpsw

WWE2_K16_2016_08_31_01_53_04_551.jpg

• Like 3

I have to ask because I have to do ring post work for Havoc.. Was placing that Network texture on the Wrestlemania 32 a lot of trial and error? I looked at a ring post file and i didn't know where to start with how it was shaped.

• Like 1

Nice work on the title. Let me know which slots the other two titles are going on and I will have a render update waiting

thanks man i appreciate it! The Blue Womens title will replace the NXT Womens Championship and Smackdown's tag titles will replace the WWE Tag Team Titles 02-10 and thanks for the render updates

I have to ask because I have to do ring post work for Havoc.. Was placing that Network texture on the Wrestlemania 32 a lot of trial and error? I looked at a ring post file and i didn't know where to start with how it was shaped.

im confused,i didnt understand the problem though

Nice work! But shouldn't the strap on the Universal Title be a bit darker?

thanks! I dont think so,i think it matches the W plate and looks pretty good

• Like 2

WWE Universal Championship Released at 1st post! The Download Link is in the description of the video and the Password is in the video,ENJOY!

• Like 3