Broken Dreams Mods - Max Moon Released

R4zoR

great work , but i am having an issue with Tajiri as i can not see him after adding him in the game in the slot 128?  can you please help ?

great work , but i am having an issue with Tajiri as i can not see him after adding him in the game in the slot 128?  can you please help ?

PACH 128 is a PacPlus slot, so you'll have to download and install Pozzum's PacPlus and run it every time after you load your save game to be able to access the wrestler in it.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Sorry guys if i can't answer your questions or post any new updates, way too much stuff going on right now, so before i randomly disappear again, i'll release the Billy Gunn mod, that i haven't released yet.

http://adf.ly/1abtXL

Edited by R4zoR
  • Like 6

Sorry guys if i can't answer your questions or post any new updates, way too much stuff going on right now, so before i randomly disappear again, i'll release the Billy Gunn mod, that i haven't released yet.

http://adf.ly/1abtXL

Thank you very much!

I've been thinking about rebranding myself for quite some time and got the chance to do it, due to having a lot more free time these past days.

I know you've all known me as R4zoR, but yea times change and you move on to start something new and fix the old(ego, etc) problems.

You don't see me making current guys too much, but i had to give it a shot for this guy, took me way too long(nearly 9-10 hours, but eh quality over quantity i guess??)

So i made Zack Ryder's new era attire, that his been wearing for the past few shows. No cape during the entrance yet, and i'm still missing his hand tapes.

Edited by Broken Dreams
  • Like 7

Dude add the beard or take it from The AMBROs mod and give credit because the attire rocks!

Good work!

Great job on Zack, broken.

Thanks man, glad you like it.

Who broke your dreams, bro?

Nah man, it's just a new name, i guess. It might have some things related to what was happening, but yeah not too many happened yet lol.

looks great broken !! really high quality !!

Thank you, i'll try to add the missing things(cape/hand tape) if i'll be successful with it, i'll let you know.

Dude add the beard or take it from The AMBROs mod and give credit because the attire rocks!

Good work!

Well if he wants to, i might pm him or something, cause i haven't seen his work, wasn't on the forums that much myself, so i missed out on a lot work/mods lately.

Did he try to make Ryder's cape aswell maybe?

Also thank you guys for 70 views on the video, really appreciated.

@Broken Dreams The AMBROs is a collaboration which i am part of and we didn't make his cape

We want you to use the beard but give credit

Ah okay, didn't know about that lol, well okay i'll see how it looks together after i download it. No point in making the same thing, if you're fine with me using it :)

And yea i don't know either about the cape, i'll see, if i can make it happen.

@Broken Dreams The AMBROs is a collaboration which i am part of and we didn't make his cape

Ah okay, didn't know about that lol, well okay i'll see how it looks together after i download it. No point in making the same thing, if you're fine with me using it :)

We made Wrestlemania and this attire is different 

You can use it

We made Wrestlemania and this attire is different 

You can use it

Yea i wanted to use it, but saw that he has a different one going on right now and the one you guys made was different, so i just went with the default beard + trimming it and changing the color

And the texture preview, if you wanna see it:

d628061a21.jpg

Edited by Broken Dreams

Nice

Thanks, here's the last update for the attire.

Hand tapes added and new boots(he wore these against Rusev on RAW yesterday)

I'm probably gonna drop the cape thing, cause it's way too much glitching, when i tried it out during the entrance.

d96d636889.jpg

d96d76af47.jpgd96d894f8f.jpgd96d9a4530.jpg

• Like 4