Tekken57's caw - Scott Steiner updated

tekken57

I only create one caw per year for mycareer mode, before moving onto modding. This year it's Scott Steiner, face texture by Raiee. What do you guys think:

Updated:

WWE_2_K16_20151101105752.jpg

WWE_2_K16_20151101105803.jpg

WWE_2_K16_20151101105819.jpg

WWE_2_K16_20151101105836.jpgWWE_2_K16_20151101113235.jpg

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

Something about the eyes seems really off, to me. Everything else looks fantastic, but the eye area to me just looks like a melting candle.

Something about the eyes seems really off, to me. Everything else looks fantastic, but the eye area to me just looks like a melting candle.

It's their angling.  His angle more leveled, almost a tad upward corner to corner...and the skin above them give the droopy look.  That and they don't look uniform (on the CAW)....the right (his right) looks lower than the left and more open, and droopier than the left is set.

http://myhowbook.com/uploads/biographies/1418020298Scott Steiner.jpg

2008-01-09_193846_Steiner.JPG

scott-steiner-flair-3.jpg

040715-Sports-Sports-Buzz-Scott-Steiner-

Edited by WolfgangJT

This  is  looking  pretty  good    and  glad   you're  on  Ps4  as  well.    I  think  once  the  eyes  get  sorted  as  Wolf   suggested    this  will look  even  cooler  then  it  already does  but  Heck  It's  Tekken57   so  no  doubt  you'll    make  a  kick  as  Steiner  as  per  normal  with  your  work.  Great  start

When I saw Tekken's caws i nearly choked.

It nice for a caw :p i would prob have a go at it to if i had new gen 

Lol, I only create one caw for mycareer mode. The mode is very limited compared to what we can do with modding.

It's their angling.  His angle more leveled, almost a tad upward corner to corner...and the skin above them give the droopy look.  That and they don't look uniform (on the CAW)....the right (his right) looks lower than the left and more open, and droopier than the left is set.

I intended the eyes to be like that, look at the picture below. I also used the 2k14 model as reference. However I see what you mean looking at the caw again, it looks too exaggerated.

steiner_eyes.jpg

Edited by tekken57

I just thought I'd see what it looked like if I brought the eyes together a little. In the process then it felt like the nose may be a little too wide.

I'm not saying that the edited pic equals perfect steiner but to me it looks better at least without touching the eye angles. The ref pic once straightened up shows little height assymetry between the eyes. Hope you take this as constructive, I like what you've done already.

tekken_steiner.jpg

• Like 1

When I saw Tekken's caws i nearly choked.

It nice for a caw :p i would prob have a go at it to if i had new gen 

Lol, I only create one caw for mycareer mode. The mode is very limited compared to what we can do with modding.

I intended the eyes to be like that, look at the picture below. I also used the 2k14 model as reference. However I see what you mean looking at the caw again, it looks too exaggerated.

steiner_eyes.jpg

His head is cocked to his right in that pic.  Compare the edge of the eyes to the ears...they are level.  Other refs, even old ones back in the Steiner Brothers era, verify it....good shots to view his eyes without his sunglasses on.

http://www.wrestlingitalia.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/17_Superstar_Makeovers-Steiner.jpg

Scott_Steiner.1.jpg

tumblr_nsotckUZDq1sg99p0o1_1280.png

Scott_Steiner_Scott_Rechsteiner_18.jpg

scottsteiner.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT

And here's a properly rotated and lined up shot.  Should help verify what I mentioned.

2w71r2p.jpg

117g586.jpg

Oh and FYI, ref of his body:

2djpcep.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

@sw.swac Thanks for the feedback, I'll adjust the eyes and nose accordingly.

@WolfgangJT , You certainly know how to make a compelling argument :) I'll adjust the eyebrows, I created the eyebrows using designs on the pics shown. I'll have to create seperate textures for each eyebrow as the eyebrows don't take the correct shape on the face texture. I'll morph the body accordingly as well.

I'm only doing the one attire, won't have time to do more attires. Can anyone recommend a good moveset and entrance?