WWE 2K16 Face & Texture Upload Thread

MarcusCouch10

Hello everyone MarcusCouch10 here and this is a Face & Texture Upload Thread (obviously it's in the title), In this thread people will be able to share face photos and textures for people to upload into WWE 2K16 to help make better Create-a-Superstars/Divas. Without further ado let the uploading begin!

*Also the reason i'm starting this early is so we can get a lot of pictures into this thread to help have great day one Create-a-Superstars/Divas

If someone were to upload some "generic" face textures as well that would be nice.

(for my CAW which is not really based on a real person but could look a bit more authentic).

If someone were to upload some "generic" face textures as well that would be nice.

(for my CAW which is not really based on a real person but could look a bit more authentic).

This is what this thread is for so people can upload faces and textures so we could easily find someone and import it into the game!

Chris Hero face Texture Chris_Hero_Face.png

Chris Hero actual face (In case the Texture does not Work) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPzOVkjCWYT2hbtSb0vet

Ricochet 174cab5494ricochet.jpg

Edited by MarcusCouch10
  • Like 1

well heres a few real wrestlers head logos i have, but i mainly have full body textures for other game characters, like mortal Kombat X, Street Fighter,Resident Evil,GTA5,etc etc.

i also have the left & right sides of face and back of head for these for a more realistic look

shane.pngsa.pngross.pngrude.pngperfect1.pngmhf.pngLAWLERF.pngkenf.pngarn_1.pngfink_1.pngjhf2.pnggamef.pnggeorge.pngf.pngF.pngf_1.pngF_1.png2.png3.png

The last pic is HBK All Stars video game version

• Like 1

Nice, you should upload some of the female textures from MK, id like to see those outfits for my custom divas.

yeah i was planning on redoing all the MKX characters in 2k16 like i did 2k15 but this time add the female characters.i have 2 of their 3d models already have to download the other ones. Do u have any particular character in mind u wanting and which outfit cause each attire has its own model. 

heres front part of Mileena MKX primary textures. i'ma do the back and left & right side of her face later. the sides are crucial esp for characters like her with the mouth. and does anybody know if they allow u to use more than 8 logos this year? really sucks having 8 cause u dont have enough logos to do the full character.in order to do a full accurate caw u need 4 for head, 1 for torso,1 for front bottom,1 for back, 1 for back bottom,2 for side legs (1 for each side) & 2 for side torso thats not including boots and whatever u may need.

oh yeah the reason her face is cut off at the top cause thats where the hair went had to take her hair off so i could get her whole face cause her bang was covering her left eye

f2.pngf_2.pngbf.pngt.png

Edited by mrelectriccity

You guys know that for faces in 2K16 you only need a picture with them looking forward right? It doesn't have to PShopped

any chance u could do charlotte. becky lynch and sasha banks face textures in 512-512 please

have a few wwe immortals models as well heres Stephanie McMahon, Trish Stratus & Nikki Bella and faces of Paige & Brie Bella

Untitled-1.pngt_1.pngfb.pngc.pngt_2.pngd.pngf_3.png

Edited by mrelectriccity

Sasha Banks face as a PNG, not sure if it will look good in game.

Sasha_Banks_Face.jpg

Try making them larger. You've got a full 512x512 to work with, so get it as large and detailed as possible.

Try making them larger. You've got a full 512x512 to work with, so get it as large and detailed as possible.

Its pretty large, (798x1022) you just click the pic and it will bring up the bigger version. As for detail, the reference I used was small so I cant really make it looks detailed.

Nice, thanks for uploading

no problem

Sasha Banks face as a PNG, not sure if it will look good in game.

Sasha_Banks_Face.jpg

and im not sure if its going to be like that on 2k16, but i know on 2k15 only way i could get the face to really line up correctly is when using 128X128 which i use bigger logos for rest of the body, but whenever i try to use a bigger logo for face it never lines up correctly

Edited by mrelectriccity

Nice, are you going to allow us to use them or just tease us with the watermark?

Anyways, heres Charlotte's face

E4H6BTx.png

Edited by cameronzimos

hey SMK any chance i could get ur samoa joe face texture off u please and GameElite anychance u have a james storm texture please

Edited by doug8701