Daniel Bryan to Promote WWE 2K16 at Gamescom

Sunny

IMG

yFebk3Y.jpg

Not content with delivering one of the best Gamescom 2015 line ups, 2K have now confirmed that Daniel Bryan will be present at the show, helping hype the latest wrestling title just that little bit more.

Whether WWE 2K16 needs more help in the promotion stakes is debatable but Bryan will be present at the 2K booth in hall 6, booth B10/A11 from 6:00 p.m. CET – 6:30 p.m. CET, ready and willing to answer your questions via a live Q&A with show attendees.

He’s sure to drag the crowds in!

WWE 2K16 will release from October 27th 2015.

Source: THE XBOX HUB

Yea I seen this earlier on twitter. Not to sure how much info we will get about the game from DB doing the Q&A but I'm hoping to get some type of good info. Still sucks kind of tho because I have a feeling "I hope I'm wrong" but I have a feeling no gameplay will be showed. 2k are giving us these over the top trailers which are kool but sheesh 1 entrance or something please 

yep they gonna probably have a video of him mocapping some new move that doesn't make it in the game. like last year when they said cesaro was mo-capping a new neutralizer yet we got the one from wwe13 lol