Goldberg (FINAL PREVIEW, UPLOAD SOON)

BronxBombers_CT

Hey Guys, this is my first CAW in quite a long time. I also finally decided to register here after coming in as a visitor for so long. Anyway, been working on Goldberg to get my feet wet. Really wish we could morph the neck and cranium but....well maybe next year. Still have some blending to work on and I am looking for any advice at this point. Thanks

Added new Bicep Tattoo: Will upload once I get his WWE trunks sorted.

UQ37c3Q.jpg

WM 20 Attire added: Need to adjust a few details on the trunks before upload

pFNNnWf.jpg

FINAL UPDATE: Was able to make body figs a little bigger. Unless anyone can think of anything else I am going to upload it.

Ho8UlKI.jpg

6pgwHIJ.jpg

GwpPqQ6.jpg

AKoAmuJ.jpg

Edited by BronxBombers_CT

Jaw needs to be wider, cheeks needs to be a bit more full looking, and I'd widen the shoulders, waist, and ab area a bit more.  Also possibly widen the upper lip if you can in this game.  Mustache area seems a bit too tapered/sucked in looking.

Definitely on it's way though.

Edited by WolfgangJT

Liking this..Wolfie be the one for comments

Thanks Bhangra, CAW limitations are tough this year but it's better then nothing I suppose

Jaw needs to be wider, cheeks needs to be a bit more full looking, and I'd widen the shoulders, waist, and ab area a bit more. Also possibly widen the upper lip if you can in this game. Mustache area seems a bit too tapered/sucked in looking.

Definitely on it's way though.

Appreciate the feedback. I think I can make most of those adjustments. I'll make the changes tonight. Thanks again

Any more attires mate or you done?

I think I am done for the time being with Goldberg, new preview in OP. May revisit again at some point but I wanted to give Kurt Angle a try next. Working on a face texture for him now.

Looks great. Love that last in game shot of him. Great work.

Thanks! Was able to make him a little bigger this time. Think I will probably upload at this point unless there are any other suggestions. Thanks Wolfgang, by the way, your suggestions really helped I think.

druip.jpg

I fixed your bug, people have to go into caw mode, and delete the three designs to the face, two ovals and that one scar design, then go to skin color then caw should go to your color that you have..I suggest tweaking the the color to add a tad more red so the body hair texture blends a little bit better then save the skin color. Then all you have to do is re apply those desings and match the skin color and you are done. Btw looks insane in game man good job

I suggest before going into caw mode, change the moveset etc before because if you try to edit the moveset, and eentrance after you edited it in caw mode then it will reset.

I suggest before going into caw mode, change the moveset etc before because if you try to edit the moveset, and eentrance after you edited it in caw mode then it will reset.

I was wondering why the colors were all resetting once people downloaded it. I didn't understand it because it works fine on mine (other then when I go back into CAW mode). Anyway, I appreciate it and will make the adjustments to better match the chest hair.

On another note I decided to do a second attire. Added WM 20 attire to OP. Once complete, I'll reupload. Thanks

No problem bro Goldberg is my favorite of all time so Im super glad you have made the best likeness, just tested it again working still. Glad you have his Mania attire as well cant wait man

I was wondering why the colors were all resetting once people downloaded it. I didn't understand it because it works fine on mine (other then when I go back into CAW mode). Anyway, I appreciate it and will make the adjustments to better match the chest hair.

On another note I decided to do a second attire. Added WM 20 attire to OP. Once complete, I'll reupload. Thanks

The colors reset is a glitch. If anyone downloads the CAW, go into CAW Mode and just select "Skin Color" and press the "Options" button. The texture will then match to how you originally set. I was more concerned with the blending such as the circle on the throat. Were you able to adjust that?

One thing if you may allow me to recommend is reworking the tattoo with this texture as the other one on his left shoulder is too pixelated and brown-ish.

goldberg.jpg

coolest_tattoos_642_goldberg.jpg

And, if you can get around to adding the metal skull tattoo on his right bicep. I'm sure someone will be generous to donate an HD texture for that.

R9ivHhL.jpg7s33dMZ.jpgROkE7rr.jpg

For Brotch:

Tätowierungen.

Edited by Sunny

Final Preview. Added his new Bicep tattoo on his WWE attire. Will upload as soon as I get his WWE trunks sorted.

UQ37c3Q.jpg

Edited by BronxBombers_CT