2k Tweets

Steve ®

#WWE2K15 FACT: Rosters are identical on all platforms EXCEPT FOR “MyCareer” GMs. They are excluded from PS3 and Xbox 360. - 20m

twitter icon

#WWE2K15 FACT: We had art lock in early Aug. to make our submission timelines. This is why you won’t see the updated WWE logo in SOME parts. - 

Forgive Me If It Is Already Posted Because I Didnt Saw This Section From 2 Days That's Why No Idea!!!!!

We get to have everybody on Current and Last Gen, except for the managers on Last Gen. I'm fine with that, but now I wonder if the gameplay is even a little bit improved on Last Gen.

I wish they would've put the new chain grappling in, or at least the crawling features in. That alone would improve the 2k14 mechanics greatly.

How do you know they haven't?
Because the gameplay improvements are Next Gen exclusive.

I wish they would've put the new chain grappling in, or at least the crawling features in. That alone would improve the 2k14 mechanics greatly.

The fuck you know that from?

wwe.2k.com, click on the news section then read the gameplay part. At the bottom it says Next Gen only or something. I would copy/paste the link but my phone's being a bitch.

• Gameplay Enhancements: WWE 2K15 will significantly improve the core gameplay experience through key additions and improvements designed to elevate the franchise now and into the future. By using new motion capture technology, 2K15 includes five times more new animations than any WWE game before. Combined with a brand-new chain wrestling system, WWE 2K15 will take the drama and adrenaline of a WWE match to new heights…just like on WWE TV! Xbox One and PlayStation 4 only. From 2k's website

Edited by The 4th Doctor

Dude, that's been known for so long now.

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/game-info

Aw, come on! That was all I hoped to be included in the last-gen version.

Oh and btw; one answer is more than enough. Preferably from the guy I directed the question at. Thank you.

Edited by BrotchMrToast

That's the reason I said it would be a waste of time. Sure maybe they can't get graphics for last Gen but if they can't even enhance the gameplay then what's the point?

I really wouldn't say that there is no point in buying it at all, especially if you can't afford the next-gen consoles, as I've stated before. I can see people buying the game for last-gen regardless. Me not being one of them, as the Career-Mode and the improved gameplay are literally the only things (except for the NXT Roster) I was excited for.

#WWE2K15 FACT: Rosters are identical on all platforms EXCEPT FOR “MyCareer” GMs. They are excluded from PS3 and Xbox 360. - 20m

twitter icon

#WWE2K15 FACT: We had art lock in early Aug. to make our submission timelines. This is why you won’t see the updated WWE logo in SOME parts. - 

Forgive Me If It Is Already Posted Because I Didnt Saw This Section From 2 Days That's Why No Idea!!!!!

Please to god let Stardust be in. I think it's very well possible that we might get him, since the cut off date was in august.

twitter icon

Please to god let Stardust be in. I think it's very well possible that we might get him, since the cut off date was in august.

Cut off date for art not models. I think he was talking about graphics and why some arenas might have the wwe net logo and some might not

twitter icon

Cut off date for art not models. I think he was talking about graphics and why some arenas might have the wwe net logo and some might not

I hope your wrong.