Life Experience?

fufu ÷

gave my life to Christ. Best decision I ever made.

Nailed. Why were you so against me calling you religious?

Because I am not. Do we really have to go thru this again. Is Jesus a religion? I think not. Christianity means to be Christ like. A true follower of Christ is not a religious person either. Religion has more to do with man, and laws. Where as Christ has more to do with righteousness and grace. If you honestly wanna "discuss" this again, PM me. I'm not really interested in clogging up another thread.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Why that gif
I don't understand it either to be honest.

gave my life to Christ.  Best decision I ever made.

Nailed. Why were you so against me calling you religious? 

Because I am not.  Do we really have to go thru this again.  Is Jesus a religion? I think not. Christianity means to be Christ like.  A true follower of Christ is not a religious person either.  Religion has more to do with man, and laws.  Where as Christ has more to do with righteousness and grace.  If you honestly wanna "discuss" this again, PM me.  I'm not really interested in clogging up another thread.

Jesus isn't a religion, having faith in Jesus and following his teachings into, what you would call, a better life is pretty religious. Don't know what else to tell you, you may call it righteousness, most people call it religiousness. Don't know why you're so against a word.

Don't think you know 4+ billion people, so saying "most" people is a bit much. Some -yes, alot -probably. But, I can also use those terms to facilitate my point as well.  Never said I was against the word. It's just not what I am.  You can call me and my faith whatever you'd like.  Fact is, I am who I am and I stand for what I stand for.  Nothing will change that.