Need help naming my new Kitten!

SassySlothh

What is the purpose of owning a cat?

that's like saying what's the purpose of having a dog.

That's two completely different things. A dog is man's best friend...a cat is someone's weird obsession.

I mean its okay to have one kitten like SassySloth's and let it grow. But not 20! I mean when did you hear about someone who has 100 dogs?

That's two completely different things. A dog is man's best friend...a cat is someone's weird obsession.

I mean its okay to have one kitten like SassySloth's and let it grow. But not 20! I mean when did you hear about someone who has 100 dogs?

You know The Simpsons isn't real life, right?

Having a dog is like having a mentally retarded person with an overly affectionate fondness who follows you round and shits and pisses on your floors. He tries to help out, but in the end he just causes more trouble than he's worth and breaks half your belongings. The kindest thing to do is to take them out behind the shed and give him both barrels through the skull before he causes you, anyone else and himself more harm. A dog is pretty much the story of Lenny from Of Mice And Men.

A cat's basically like a booty call. It's not retarded and it doesn't want to follow you round all day getting in your way. It gets on with it's own shit and then comes back every once in a while to share some together time with you.

Having a cute little friend

That's what having a hamster is for.

They annoy the fuck out of you at night and are in general pretty useless.