principe

Cast for the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Revealed. I have no *Censored*ing idea who these actors are. Why the *Censored* is Johnny Storm being played by a black guy(not trying to be racist)?

fantastic-four-casting.jpg?w=640&h=360&c

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/miles-teller-kate-mara-fantastic-four-1201099921/

Edited by jeb2830

You got to be f'n kinding me :smack: really am done  

It still could be good man who knows they can't follow the comics exactly or else the comic fans will bitch.But if they do some changes to it the comic fans will still bitch.So in my opinion who cares about bad casting & just wait till it's out before you insult it cause you actually might still like it.

True True True but is it just me but do you guys think the black is  cut out for it because I do I think he fits as Johhny  and sorry for calling him da black guy just don't know his name yet.

True True True but is it just me but do you guys think the black is  cut out for it because I do I think he fits as Johhny  and sorry for calling him da black guy just don't know his name yet.

The African American would be better. :p But people complained & said they gave up when Heath Ledger was cast as the Joker & he brought a whole new side to him that people love so i guess we have to wait & find out.

Cmon guys Michael B Jordan is really good....He was awesome in Fruitvale Station. No idea on who the other 3 is

That's why i have a wait and see type of feel to this small changes can change a movie for the better it still could be a good movie it could suck we just have to wait and find out.

Yep, it's a reboot they will change some stuffs in the story. Tho they should change the fact that Susan is Johnny sister...and no racist to my nigs. But Susan is white..and Johnny is black? That's some odd shit, unless they have some kind of weird family racist mix in this reboot.

Fantastic Four has always been terrible, guys. Those actors all have some chops, though.

Yeah..I agreed....The first movie was bad imo the second one was decent. Never liked the Fantastic Four anyway. I only liked Dr. Doom and The Thing.

P.S the black guy is Michael B Jordan

THE Michael Jordon damn i didn't think he did movies?
no its not that Michael Jordan, this guy just has the same name coincidentally

I know i was just playing around. :lol

oh :lol

Yep, it's a reboot they will change some stuffs in the story. Tho they should change the fact that Susan is Johnny sister...and no racist to my nigs. But Susan is white..and Johnny is black? That's some odd shit, unless they have some kind of weird family racist mix in this reboot.

They'll use the Money train story, where Wesley Snipes & Woody Harrelson explain how they are brothers xD