WWE 2K14 Creation Suite Recap!

Zark

The first Championship I will create are theses:

WCW_NWO_Blk_RepBeltWhole.1.jpg

WCW_NWO_Red_RepBeltWhole.1.jpg

I don't know if you knew this, but that first belt was in WWE '13 for DLC.  Which was cool because the first thing I did was give it to Hollywood Hogan and created the NWO.  The second one is awesome too, Wolfpack!!  That'd definitely go to Diesel/Nash! 

@jeffsdomain; People always forget WCW Thunder!  As they do WCW Saturday Night logos too.  I was such a big WCW fan back in the day that I watched every single WCW show including the later ones like WCW Worldwide that was on late nights[right near the end of WCW].  I hope the creators on both Xbox 360 & PS3 put more WCW arenas on CC this year because I always do retro WCW/ECW shows and having those in there make it even better playing with existing superstars already in the game not to mention the ones you can download now that there are 100 slots!  Now I will have every single name in WCW even the lesser guys like Norman Smiley[big wiggle time, bitches] and the lower card guys like Wrath and even Disco Inferno[i know, usually I wouldn't download him either :D].  I guess even the big names for WCW need the lower card guys to squash!

Yeah man I got Jericho as wcw cruiserweight champ (ala 98) and hogan just beat macho night after spring stampede for the wcw belt (now spraypainted lol) just formed the wolfpack. And I was so glad that tich finally uploaded his wcw Saturday night logo to go with his arena (360)

The first Championship I will create are theses:

WCW_NWO_Blk_RepBeltWhole.1.jpg

WCW_NWO_Red_RepBeltWhole.1.jpg

I don't know if you knew this, but that first belt was in WWE '13 for DLC. Which was cool because the first thing I did was give it to Hollywood Hogan and created the NWO. The second one is awesome too, Wolfpack!! That'd definitely go to Diesel/Nash!

@jeffsdomain; People always forget WCW Thunder! As they do WCW Saturday Night logos too. I was such a big WCW fan back in the day that I watched every single WCW show including the later ones like WCW Worldwide that was on late nights[right near the end of WCW]. I hope the creators on both Xbox 360 & PS3 put more WCW arenas on CC this year because I always do retro WCW/ECW shows and having those in there make it even better playing with existing superstars already in the game not to mention the ones you can download now that there are 100 slots! Now I will have every single name in WCW even the lesser guys like Norman Smiley[big wiggle time, bitches] and the lower card guys like Wrath and even Disco Inferno[i know, usually I wouldn't download him either :D]. I guess even the big names for WCW need the lower card guys to squash!