Chris Jericho's Y2J 2013 attire won't be in

Alex™

WWE2k14_jericho.jpg

Well it looks like we are having the same model from WWE'13 with news tattoos only (maybe No new hair, no new attire) maybe at all due to the images of the 30 YOM), which really pissed me off. They put so many efforts on others star and not Jericho (at least they did the Retro) ???? I like 2K a lot but just because of this i really want to say "Fuck you Yukes (not 2K)"

But hopefully something will change tomorrow or any day after that when his entrance, finisher gets revealed.

there's no way he's getting his Metallica and Iron Maiden tattoos on his forearm...

There are chances though, because Jericho owns those tats and they are just referring about them not there names or any thing like that. So yeah they are on the renders then there are chances.

Great photoshop skills 2k :p

He never had those tats with that attire

He did, in Royal Rumble. But still sad that no Y2J 2013 Attire isn't here.

I see the logic behind that. The attire would be outdated as soon as we hit 2014, which is about a month away upon the release of WWE 2k14.

there's no way he's getting his Metallica and Iron Maiden tattoos on his forearm...

There are chances though, because Jericho owns those tats and they are just referring about them not there names or any thing like that. So yeah they are on the renders then there are chances.

CM Punk?

Great photoshop skills 2k :p

He never had those tats with that attire

He did, in Royal Rumble. But still sad that no Y2J 2013 Attire isn't here.

I see the logic behind that. The attire would be outdated as soon as we hit 2014, which is about a month away upon the release of WWE 2k14.

well i've said it in other forums gonna say it here as well: The game is supposed to be from Extreme Rules 2012 - Wrestlemania 29 (2013) so if you look at it like that technically it's current.  WWEGames will NEVER be a ble to be 100% accurate with how fast wwe is always changing

What makes me laugh is the 

" I like 2K a lot but just because of this i really want to say "Fuck you Yukes (not 2K)""

Everyone knows if THQ was still around, they would be be saying that to THQ. Are people finally realising it wasn't their fault after all?

CM Punk?

Because the Pepsi tat of his was a logo and the cobra tattoo, i really don't know maybe they wanted to equalized both tattoos.

What makes me laugh is the 

" I like 2K a lot but just because of this i really want to say "Fuck you Yukes (not 2K)""

Everyone knows if THQ was still around, they would be be saying that to THQ. Are people finally realising it wasn't their fault after all?

Yukes develop the game dude, not 2K or THQ. So we should have all blame Yukes for the in-game stuff and blame THQ or Cory about lying shits and shits.

Isn't the cobra logo from G.I. Joe?

They do look similar though or maybe it is (Not a fan of GI Joe). But they always photoshop and removes them from renders and images to prevent copyrights. But they really never did that to Jericho tats. There's also one more thing i remembered, back when the Cover contest was still running. The Jericho render they had for us to download didn't have any tattoos at all (expect for the texts around his finger). But then now they have it in the render so there are chances.

If you include colour variations, he has had I think 9 attires. The one in 2K14 in white/red, blue/white, purple/silver (SVR 11), the gold/blue/silver I posted above, the Best In The World attire, the Y2J 2012, Y2J 2013 and the WM29 attire.

I can understand the 2013 and WM29 not being in, but there were 7 other variations. I would even be happy with a Superstar Threads job instead of a simple copy/paste and added tattoos just so it's something different from last year.

I'm a sucker for alternate attires and stuff and this bothers me more than I wish it would.

Hopefully, that render is from earlier in development.  If not, it'll still be fine because at least Jericho has his new tats and probably alternate attires to make up for the difference.  Honestly, I am more looking forward to less in match glitches and no glitching with CAWs and Universe mode.  Also, I hope there is no screen freezing during 30 Years of WrestleMania mode.  It stuck a time or two in WWE '13 during Attitude Era mode so I will be happy with no glitches and fairly recent attire.

Edited by best in the world

Jericho has been wearing the Y2J 2012 or 2013 attires since last years Summerslam, that's pretty pathetic. AND they couldn't even make an attempt at his WM 28 attire...wow.

Jericho has been wearing the Y2J 2012 or 2013 attires since last years Summerslam, that's pretty pathetic. AND they couldn't even make an attempt at his WM 28 attire...wow.

Yeah if they made that then everything they have to do is change the colors. They don't really care about Jericho.

Edited by Alex™

Yeah if they made that then everything they have to do is change the colors. I doesn't really care about Jericho.

Neither do I, but still, I use him in my Universe mode, and the last thing I wanted to see was the same attire from WWE 13. :/