Ryback Singlet Added /Big E Langston Face Texture

Auday

Hello Guys !

After Watching Tons Of Tutorials I Am Ready To Make Face Textures !

This Could Lead To A Tutorial By Me If I Get Enough Response From U Guys :)

NOTE :  I May Be Doing This Wrong Or There May Be A Better Way But This Is What I Can Do For Now :)

s16h.png

Ryback singlet

make sure u give credit if u use it :)

nanj.png

Edited by Auday Alyafi™

What about "Others Creations" section, Bro"?

i dont know where i should start this whenever i start a textures topic it get moved :/ anyway what do u think about it do u like it ?

I don't know if someone wants to use this, but I don't want to create a Topic only for it, here my try: (I hope that Auday don't get mad at me for posting it)

zmhdqEW.png

(I didn't put Watermarks because I don't care if somebody uses it)

Thanks Bro"

(But Remember it isn't really serious and a perfect work... Just wasting some free time with the WWEGames Universe lol)

Edited by HotavioH

very good work hotavioh :) and no problem u can post whatever u want here btw can u show me the photo u used for langston and ryback ? :)

@Voltagekidd Thank U :)

@Nazza Thanks Bro ;)

@Codes : After My Cousin Told Me How To Do It I Found Out That It Is Pretty Easy This Took Me About 5 Mins :) I May Do A Tutorial Soon

@Beast_Kingdom : Yes I May Take Requests But U Should Get Me A HQ Photo Of The Wrestler Face ;)

Here is B.Kingdom: (Sorry again Auday)

ISsICwl.png

there is some shine on his forehead do we remove that by the brush tool ? (of course with low hardness and opacity )

there is some shine on his forehead do we remove that by the brush tool ? (of course with low hardness and opacity )

lol he said its not perfect

lol he said its not perfect

i know i am just asking on how can we remove the shine cuz i only know the brush way i was asking if there is another way :)

played with hotavioh's ryback texture a bit and here is what i did :) ( i could remove it hotavioh if u don't want me to preview it :) )

q5ma.png