WWE 13 Custom Renders by Judders

Judders

Kind of a request totaly up to you, a render for HotavioH's sabu, Von the cawers bald 2011 heel batista, The D and reckless Finlay. They would be a great addition

Edited by PlayboyPictures

@Judders or anyone who makes kick-ass renders, how do you make the renders? What tools and what settings? I really want to try it out because I have a lot of CAWs on my save that I want rendered, but I don't know how to make them.

@Judders or anyone who makes kick-ass renders, how do you make the renders? What tools and what settings? I really want to try it out because I have a lot of CAWs on my save that I want rendered, but I don't know how to make them.

Photoshop and Photoshop Skills

Edited by DancyHercules3

I honestly don't see what's so bad about Nazza's asking about this. I've been blown away by what several people (HotavioH and CJudders primarily) have been doing with renders in the short time since it became easier to apply them to caws. At the same time I don't want to jam them or anyone here with my requests (i've got a list going already), and would like to have a better idea about how to do it myself for my caws. I have photoshop and some "photoshop skills", but not exactly the kind that could replicate the awesome work floating around just by looking at it.

Surely there is nothing sacred about a few Photoshop settings/filters? I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure no one following these render discussions seriously would pass off anyone's settings as their own. I'm saying this just in the spirit of collaboration and with no snark directed at anybody (plus I've seen what happens when guys get out line here :P2 ).

I honestly don't see what's so bad about Nazza's asking about this. I've been blown away by what several people (HotavioH and CJudders primarily) have been doing with renders in the short time since it became easier to apply them to caws. At the same time I don't want to jam them or anyone here with my requests (i've got a list going already), and would like to have a better idea about how to do it myself for my caws. I have photoshop and some "photoshop skills", but not exactly the kind that could replicate the awesome work floating around just by looking at it.

Surely there is nothing sacred about a few Photoshop settings/filters? I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure no one following these render discussions seriously would pass off anyone's settings as their own. I'm saying this just in the spirit of collaboration and with no snark directed at anybody (plus I've seen what happens when guys get out line here :P2 ).

I agree with this, I wouldn't even share them unless people wanted me to. I just have so many requests that I don't want to pester people with.

Edit: If you can't tell me/us how to do it then that's fine, I just wanted to try.

Edited by Nazza
  • Like 2

Thanks for all the renders you've been making Judders! This topic should definetely be pinned it's actually really helpful. @Judders can you give me any suggestions to this render I've made? I'd realy appreciate it.

robvandam20.png

• Like 1