WWE '12 Triple H CAWMPETITION! (Closed)

Smacktalks

we will see what your saying after i win all you will be hearing on july 25th is me saying yes yes yes yes cause i am theeeee bestttt in the fing world!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ends now! Here's his so called Triple H entry

w2pzc.jpg

so much for the so Called I'm Best In the world and so superior to everyone else here Crap that you've been trolling with

Edited by Damussman

since when has Triple H's hair ever been that color let alone beard / facial hair..... In all Honesty there isn't much Triple H here in the caw and while being completely honest; if not for the name and all people wouldn't even have known it was to be him..... instead of coming off as an ass by the attempted trolls it might be best to actually spend some time looking at several references not just straight on head shots but gather some various profiles and then work off that but First off...... lose the I'm better then Everyone Else **** attitude as it's not becoming and will only go to alienate folk instead of them wanting to help with tips on what to improve on the stuff you're trying to create. Take it or leave it but that's the reality of it.

Edited by Damussman

This ends now! Here's his so called Triple H entry

You spelled TR(I)PLE Wrong

w2pzc.jpg

so much for the so Called I'm Best In the world and so superior to everyone else here Crap that you've been trolling with

I have made an original Hunter Hearst Helmsley on the PS3

PSN ID: TR4N_VIMITI

Key Words: HHH, TR4N_VIMITI, CAWMPETITION3

Attires: Normal White Attire, In-Ring Debut, Red Attire and A D-Generation X attire

sorry wasnt able to post a pic of my HHH caw. but got him uploaded to the CC

PSN Username: z7collins

Search Tags: CAWMPETITION3, Triple H, DX

4 Attires: McMahon-Helmsley Faction, Blueblood, D-Generation X, & Evolution

Hope everyone likes, & good luck to all the other entrees

Indeed there are man indeed there are... Best of luck to you trying to judge these amazing creations and Best of luck to everyone who has entered as well as those who continue to work on theirs before entering.

i have uploaded my triple h on ps3 in community creations search tags are BOBBY_JONES831 cawmpetition3 and hhh.

it has moveset, entrance, and 4 attires, attires include: SUMMERSLAM 2003

BAD BLOOD 2004

HUNTER HEARST-HELMSLEY

ROYAL RUMBLE 2005

NOTE: it has great paint toll and the face looks a lot like him, it is also editable

• Like 1

Hey peeps. mine is up on ps3 cc rite now with moves and entrance. search tags are cawmpetition3 and eamon83.

includes 3 blue blood attires plus summerslam '98 attire. peace and good luck to all!

Hey everyone! My Triple H is up on WWE 12 PS3. I do not have a digital camera, so I could not post a photo here. But my PSN name is rosewarrior2u. 4 Attires, Entrance & moveset: Current attire, attitiude era DX attire, early corperation & Classic Hunter Hearst Helmsley attire. Hope you like.