TNA iMPACT Full Roster + Finishers (No Rumor, Just Fact)

Sunny

OK, here is a detailed explanation of all the finishers that are going to be in the new TNA iMPACT! Video Game. Below, you can confirm everyone who is going to be in the game based on the finishers so let's get rid of the Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage speculations. These finishers are in order and does not contain any errors. This is straight from the TNA iMPACT video game. Enjoy! :D

http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='object_ID=814948&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/897/897335/tna_Intro_and_Moves_080708_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking="all%"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360'>

From 1:00 to 1:07

1. D.O.R: Jump onto him with a headscissors, then grapple around his body for a shoulder mount, pull the trigger and flip forward into a backbreaker.

2. 8 Second Ride: A fireman's carry, spin around him and drop into a sitout facebuster.

3. Angel Wings: Standing headscissors into a double underhook lift spinning him lifted and slam down with a facebuster.

4. Angle Slam: Picking him up with a fireman's carry, fall backwards and slam him down back first.

5. Black Hole Slam: Use his own momentum to pickup and spin back around before slamming him on his back.

6. Bookend: Grab hold around his neck with your near arm, lift him up and falling on your knees slamming him down.

7. Border Toss: A standing headscissors lift with a double underhook onto your back for a crucifix. Then, throw him forward while standing.

8. Canadian Destroyer: A standing headscissors, grab around his mid-section, flip forward over him to the launch position hitting his head.

9. Cradle Shock: Pickup him in a fireman's carry, pull him forward over the shoulder with his legs crossed, and slam him down upside down.

10. Dragon Suplex: A full nelson into a belly to back suplex and then bring him over your back with a bridge to the ground.

11. Gore: Charge towards him, dive forward, and drive your shoulder into him, tackling him to the ground.

12 Gringo Killer: Grab with a back-to-back double underhook, roll beneath, lift up bring him upside down, and drop down.

13. Hangman's Neckbreaker: An inverted facelock, kick your feet out bringing him with you into a sitout position hitting the neckbreaker.

14. Jacknife Powerbomb: A standing headscissors, then grab hold his mid-section, lift up until his legs are on your shoulders and slam.

15. Military Slam: Lift uphim onto a military press over your head, bring down into a cradle, and throw backwards over your head.

16. Muscle Buster: A headlock, and leglock hold, hoist up him upside down, turn him around, and fall backwards to slam him down.

17. Payoff: A headlock and leghook hold, flip hip over your shoulder with a powerful bridge and bring him down on his back.

18. Reverse DDT: Spin him around, apply an inverted facelock, lift up him into the air vertically and slam him down on his back.

19. Scorpian Deathdrop: Spin him around, place him into an inverted waist headlock, and DDT him down to the ground.

20. Shell Shock: Headlock into a lifted leg hook, carry him across your back, turn aound, and drop into a brainbuster.

21. Sit-Out Powerbomb: Spin around into a full nelson hold, lift up into a crucifix and powerbomb him to the ground into a stout position.

22. Steiner Recliner: Sitting on the back of him, place him in a chinlock and lean back to apply more pressure.

23. Styles Clash: From a standing headscissors, grab him around the mid-section and hoist him up and fall forward to the ground.

24. The Stroke: Side by side grab behind his neck, stand him up straight, and Russian legsweep into a facebuster.

25. Unprettier: Grab with an inverted double underhook, hoist up into the air pivoting him, and kickout falling into a facebuster.

26. Wheelbarrow Neckbreaker: Poke in the eyes to drop him, hoist up with a wheelbarrow lift, and flip him mid-air to a neckbreaker.

27. Sonjay Cutter: A front inverted facelock, flip backwards over him, and drop into a sitout neckbreaker.

Heres a full list of the roster

1.Abyss (Black Hole Slam)

2.AJ Styles (Styles Clash)

3.Alex Shelley (Shell Shock)

4.Booker T (Bookend)

5.Brother Devon (Reverse DDT)

6.Brother Ray (Sit Out Power Bomb)

7.Chris Sabin (Cradle Shock)

8.Christian Cage (Unprettier)

9.Christopher Daniels (Angels Wings

10.Eric Young (Wheelbarrow Neckbreaker)

11.Hernandez (Border Toss)

12.Homicide (Gringo Killer)

13.James Storm (8 Second Ride)

14.Jay Lethal (Dragon Suplex)

15.Jeff Jarrett (The Stroke)

16.Kevin Nash (Jackknife Power Bomb)

17.Kurt Angle (Angle Slam)

18.Petey Williams (Canadian Destroyer)

19.Rhino (The Gore)

20.Robert Roode (Payoff)

21.Samoa Joe (Musclebuster)

22.Scott Steiner (Steiner Recliner)

23.Shark Boy (Hangman's Neckbreaker)

24.Sonjay Dutt (Sonjay Cutter)

25.Sting (Scorpion Death Drop)

Unlockables im guessing

Senshi

Suicide

Also in one of the caw videos it shows a kilt, same one Ravan had.

58.jpg

Would be cool if they include his parts in caw mode.

Also with the addition of dlc we could see guys like

Matt Morgan

KAZ

Kip James

BG James

Curryman

Also with the X Cup we could maybe see some of those guys in the game.

Edited by ALL STAR

Bro, TNA has confirmed that Midway has exempted Senshi out of the game. So my guesses for the unlockables are these:

Tiger Mask (Tiger Suplex)

Afro Thunder (D.O.R) from Midway's Ready to Rumble 2 Boxing as AJ Styles and J.B. confirmed in a podcast.

My guesses for dlc is this:

- Additional attire for Christopher Daniels: Curry Man

- SUICIDE (I hope not as it's a waste.)

- Kaz (I did see a photo of him being screened. I'm not sure.)

I would say Matt Morgan but it's highly unlikely as he just made his in-ring debut as a solo competitor. I sure hope they put him in though.

Raven was scheduled to appear in the game but was released so he didn't make it. I think his CAW parts will be included.

I just hate the limited moveset although the gameplay is pretty authentic. U can't say nothin bout that. I sure hope they have downloadable move packs available for the game as they said there would be 2000 moves to choose from and not 200 as displayed in the video.

Well the movesets they showed were the ones unlocked up to the point with teh style points. Also there are moves we have seen in videos that werent shown in the caw mode video.