Batista Mod For Wm21

XTC

Why not cause it's true right. You don't want people to know the truth about you. All of these people here on these boards need to know who you really are. You're the one that starts shit. I've seen it. You've made loads of racist remarks, and I have proof.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XTC

• WManiac

• BAT1STA3

• Smacktalks

yeah and? so what if i said racist thing's? he shouldnt have pissed me off and yea i did take the texture without asking so what? its only a freakin texture what you going to do get the texture police after me? shut the hell up maniac and btw peeps i did take the texture and didnt give credit which i sorted out on another forum and i apolagised for it and i re edited this post and gave credit anyways it was only trying out come on.

You only re-edited it cause the person who made the texture noticed it. You wouldn't have given credit if he didn't see it. You were going to go around claiming you made the texture weren't you. Dont lie, you've done it loads of times before. Everyone on UTTR and NMZ know it. You're just a fraud.

Another thing make your own textures from stratch and don't steal other people's textures. You always look for the easy route. A good modder is one that make's their own textures. And from what i've seen you havn't made any of you're own textures. I bet you didn't even ask Evolution if you could use his Heidenreich face for your mod.

listen here you mother fucker i would have dont eventually listen here you dont no the half of it dipshit it was my first freakin mod for chirst sake i was testing i suggest you shut your little tiny mouth and get over you anoying twat

Me annoying?? I believe you're the one that annoys people the most over at NMZ. People want to see you get banned, cause you start shit for no apparent reason.

Righ who ever you are prick face get this staright. XTC makes his own mods i should know he has made one for me and it is bloody exellent. Want to start something then do but mate chill!!! he made an accident no putting recognision for it. But he rectofied it ((Don't know if that is spelt right)) so get of his back and go crying to mumma.

You don't know the whole story behind XTC. He has a history of stealing people's work and taking credit for them. And it seems like he's done it again. Take a look at the first page.

It seems like he will never learn.