• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XTC

• WManiac

• BAT1STA3

• Smacktalks

Yeah, thanks :)

Edit:

Whenever I open the .dds file in Photoshop it just says that the file type is not supported. Is the dds file the actual image or is the image inside of the dds file?

Yo can you send me a load of stuff from the game so i could edit it as i don't have a chipped xbox. I am now saving to get one though.

What about giving me the jericho stuff or even a hardy

So...... XTC are you going to take this mod down or what? You clearly didn't ask for permission to use the textures for the tights.

Edited by WManiac

You couldn't find the right textures to steal right??? And you seem to have a little problem in understanding.

I said YOU didn't ASK for PERMISSION to use the TIGHTS TEXTURES! >:

Edited by WManiac

Im not upset at all. You do seem to be having problems in reading and understanding you 15 year old retard. You're trying to avoid answering the question. I don't give a monkeys if you don't make it or not. But I do give a monkeys when you don't ask permission to use other people's textures.

Edited by WManiac

get over yourself jackass this has already been sorted out like a month or so ago your a complete moron, your just starting crap up just leave you prick.

Why don't you answer the question?

Did you or did you not ask for permission to use the textures of Batista's tights? A simple yes/no answer is all thats required, and yet you seem to have difficulty in answering.

no i can answer the question just am not going to due to am not a shit stirer like you , you need to grow some balls and act more mature than imature