Request Music For CAWS

Smacktalks

Master of Reality

Do you have these WWE themes if so please post them.

Crush (He used this theme when he came back with Clarence Mason as his manager before the Nation of Domination got Started which ended up being a week or two later)

Stone Cold Steve Austin (He used this theme when he turned heel before he joined the Allieance and started to use a fast theme this one was slow its in one of the Smackdown games for PS2)

MNM (I have one but its short and it has commentary on it do you have a better one)

X-Factor (The one without Lyrics that they used after the one with lyrics i think Albert has it on one of the Smackdown games for PS2)

Val Venius ( He had this for a very short time for about a week or 2 it was when he turned heel and was managed by Trish Stratus it was like kinda fast paced theme)

Undertaker (He had this for a while before he changed it to the one on the Volume 4 CD its on the WrestleMania 2000 game on N64)

Luther Reigns

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smacktalks

• Evolution's Animal Z

• ghostrider

• Master of Reality

Tazz-rap version

BG James/Road Dogg -New Age Outlaws theme

Road Warriors -dosen't matter

Billy Gunn -Mr. Ass

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that I think about it I don't have any Road Warrior themes, just the ones they used as the Legion of Doom in WWE, but if you want one of those I could post that as well.

Anyways here's the rest of the stuff you wanted, LEFT click for download page

Tazz (Thug Superstar - Forceable Entry)

Tazz (Thug Superstar - REAL Version)

New Age Outlaws

Mr. Ass

Masster Of Reality

I would like These Themes  if have them and isn't a problem to upload them

jerry lynn (any of the ecw theme's)

The Road warriors ( nwa theme That sound's like sabath' ironman)

Ravishing Rick Rude (wwf )

The Dugen Of Doom (wcw)

Vampiro (wcw)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LEFT click for download page

Jerry Lynn (ECW)

Dungeon of Doom

Vampiro

Rick Rude (WWF)

Master of Reality

Do you have these WWE themes if so please post them.

Crush (He used this theme when he came back with Clarence Mason as his manager before the Nation of Domination got Started which ended up being a week or two later)

Stone Cold Steve Austin (He used this theme when he turned heel before he joined  the Allieance and started to use a fast theme this one was slow its in one of the Smackdown games for PS2)

MNM (I have one but its short and it has commentary on it do you have a better one)

X-Factor (The one without Lyrics that they used after the one with lyrics i think Albert has it on one of the Smackdown games for PS2)

Val Venius ( He had this for a very short time for about a week or 2 it was when he turned heel and was managed by Trish Stratus it was like kinda fast paced theme)

Undertaker (He had this for a while before he changed it to the one on the Volume 4 CD its on the WrestleMania 2000 game on N64)

Luther Reigns

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LEFT click for download page

not sure if this is the correct Crush theme you want but here it is

Crush

Stone Cold (Alliance - Slow)

MNM

X-Factor

Val Venis (Techno Theme)

Undertaker

Luther Reigns

*NOTE: MNM, Val Venis, and Luther Reigns are all edits but no commentary

Could you post if you have them these WCW themes?

Wrath (Back when he teamed with Mortis and was manged by Vandenburg)

Mortis (When he was manganaged by Vandanburg)

Glacier (can't remember when he used it or if its his old theme from when he first debuted as glacier or the one he used after but he came back but there was one that sounded really good kinda like a MK theme I think it was his first one I remember the theme was a bit slow and then got a bit faster)

frist thankyou for all the great themes you have posted not just mine

here are some more hunting fo if it's not a problem

Road warriors (wcw)

Damian Demento (Wwf)

The freebirds (wcw)

Eliminators Total Elimination (Harry Slash & The Slashtones) (ecw)

Justin Credible Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck (Prong) (ecw)

Edited by ghostrider

Would it be possible for me to have the following themes...

Muhammad Hassan

Chris Masters

Gene Snitsky

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gene Snitsky CDQ:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2908372/Gene_Sn...rrent_.mp3.html

Chris Masters CDQ:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2243091/Chris_Masters.mp3.html

Muhammad Hassan CDQ:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2909222/Muhamma...mAsTa_.mp3.html

and

Viscera CDQ:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2909345/Viscera_Current.mp3.html

So far none of the rapid share links have worked when I go to it it keeps saying that this theme has been downloaded several times blah blah.

After doing some browsing in this thread I decided to send you this link to this website I signed up to.

Here you will find many WWE, WCW and ECW Entrance Songs...

You have to sign up first though, and you are only limited to a certain amount of downloads a month...so I was a lil sneaky by registering twice using 2 of my email address' coz you can't register using the same email address.

Enjoy :)

http://www.tvthemetunes.net/themes.asp?letter=wwe

No they used it for a short while before the Run DMC song and they used it a little bit afterwards also.  Its not on any CD Its basically a Remix verion of the original one. Instead of starting out like the original one The beginning starts out with a voice screaming D-GENERATION X yeah yeah ... then he goes on to sing the DX song very similar to the Original DX theme.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I Have that one

OT:

HBK DAN where did u get that clip of HBK dooin SCM to vince?

also i no that ted dibiase's finishing manuver was the million dollar dream but what was it?

Edited by under666taker