• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smacktalks

• Evolution's Animal Z

• ghostrider

• Master of Reality

Put the cd you have burnt in to your pc and check the files on your cd, if they are .mp3 files on the CD then you have burnt the CD wrong. You need to burn the CD as an Audio CD, if you have done this correct then the files on your CD will be called .CDA when you put them in to your PC.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have just abopt this solution! It's possible that my xbox don't read the cd that i' ve buyed? It's a solution change mark of cd?

Ace, consider that done!

Brenda, I do have Shannon Moore. When he was the Mattitude Follower. (Little MF'r) But you're going to have to say which tracks you want. BTW, I update my library quite frequently. Some of my newest tracks include the Headbangers (Mosh and Thrasher) and Paul Heyman.

are peps gonna start posting >: theme's again or not because i got a couple of request Rickrude (wwf) theme Primetime (tna)

The New church (tna) Jerry lyyn (ecw themes ) or (Tna )

The Amazing red (tna) Demliton (wwf) And old school one The Twin Towers thx was'nt trying to be a jerk just been awhile since i he seen any new theme's here muhand like 4 times in the word's of the hurrcaine what 's up wit dat

ive got every theme out, i even have batistas new one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is Batista's Theme Full and Clear or is it just a copy of what was played on Raw with audience noise and stuff?

If its full & Clear could you post Batista's New Theme?

Alright..I've been meaning to post these for a couple days now but for some reason it wouldnt let me..These are the themes I got and all of them are clean (no fan noise)...well..all of the ones I uploaded anyway..ENJOY!

Sting's Crow Theme - Link

Legion of Doom (year 2000) - Link

Honky Tonk Man Theme - Link

Cactus Jack's Theme - Link

Rowdy Roddy Piper's Theme - Link

Stone Cold Steve Austin's Theme - Link

Rockers Theme - Link

(hey all we need now is a Marty Jannetty CAW :p)

Diesel's Theme - Link

British Bulldog's Theme - Link

Ultimate Warrior's Theme - Link

can i have batistas full entrence with no commentary or short theme who sings his entrence and whats the title of it called for his new theme please help email devin_locke2002@yahoo.com

Well ghostrider..you're in luck because I happened to pick up the Demolition theme song earlier today..BTW: Its got no Fuzz..no Crowd..no anything except for the theme. ^_^

Demolition - Link

heh..anytime ghostrider..there would be alot more stuff posted (for anyone hoping I had posted something they wanted other) if it didnt take so long to upload to that yousendit place. :2

hmmm i cant get ANY of these to work

everyone downloads as a small file 6kb then if i open them im taken to a page that read

A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 741.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in

--

????

any ideas??

I Think Nobody here has (bastia) new theme your the would have posted it already so i think ever that says they have it is full of it unless the got the grapefruits to proven me wrong >:

Edited by ghostrider

hmmm i cant get ANY of these to work

everyone downloads as a small file 6kb then if i open them im taken to a page that read

A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 741.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in

--

????

any ideas??

It's because I was linking to the files, so the free web host I was using is blocking them. I'll try and upload them somewhere else.