• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smacktalks

• Evolution's Animal Z

• ghostrider

• Master of Reality

Thanks for Posting the Full Abyss Theme Darkman9912

I have been wanting that one for a long time and I have been searching for that one for a long time before I requested it here.

BTW If anyone wants the Theme Christopher Daniels uses now you can find it Full at TNA's Website it may be short but its the one he uses on TV. The one that was posted is the Song it self not the TNA Edit. Although its pretty good also.

can u get (sabu),chris masters, sting,( gene snitsky), muhammad hassan, (simon dean) the ones i really want if u can't get the rest are in the ( )'s thanks a lot!

can u get (sabu),chris masters, sting,( gene snitsky), muhammad hassan, (simon dean) the ones i really want if u can't get the rest are in the ( )'s thanks a lot!

Hassan's is on page 1.

Ehi! I've need help! I have create a cd with a theme song of all wrestlers but my xbox don't reproduces this song. Why? :(

Edited by Kane1986

Have you copied the themes on to your XBOX harddrive? or do you mean your XBOX doesnt play the cd?

If it doesnt play the cd, try putting the themes on to a rewriteable cd (CD-RW) as that works for me. Make sure you burn them as an audio cd and not just the .mp3 files.

Have you copied the themes on to your XBOX harddrive? or do you mean your XBOX doesnt play the cd?

If it doesnt play the cd, try putting the themes on to a rewriteable cd (CD-RW) as that works for me. Make sure you burn them as an audio cd and not just the .mp3 files.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes my xbox doesn't play the cd! I'll try your solution with CD-RW.

I burn a cd with mp3 files. I'm wrong?

Edited by Kane1986

I have another request this one might be hard to find since its old but I am looking for the

Nation of Domination Theme

Not the one that is on the Vol . 2 CD but the one that they used to have when those two rapppers PG-13 would come out with them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Send me an e-mail. I'll get almost all those to you.

If you have a request for a superstars music to use in CAW mode, reply in here and I'll try and get it for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I always get an error after hussans theme download i tried extracting it but it says there is no file in there i tried changing it to mp3 format but doesnt work can u give me another copy here's my email add eastside_devil8@yahoo.com

If you have a request for a superstars music to use in CAW mode, reply in here and I'll try and get it for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I always get an error after hussans theme download i tried extracting it but it says there is no file in there i tried changing it to mp3 format but doesnt work can u give me another copy here's my email add eastside_devil8@yahoo.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can u edit john cena's theme music on the game

Consider it done!

Download: Muhammed Hassan Theme (Right Click and Select "Save Target As...")

Length: 40 Seconds

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got loads of music for the CAWs. Send me an e-mail if you want any of these.

Hogan (Real American & Voodoo Child), Funaki, Taka, Zack Gowen, Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, Undertaker (Ministry, Limp Biskit, and 2003's theme "You're Gonna Pay"), John Cena's New Theme, Jeff Hardy (WWF), Sable, the New Age Outlaws (WWF), D-X, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, Ernest the Cat Miller, Chris Masters, Christy Hemme, Basham Brothers (Co-Secretaries of Defense), Orlando Jordan (Chief of Staff), Kenzo Susuki, Kevin Nash, Luther Reigns, Muhammed Hassan (Longer version), Daniel Puder, Paul London, Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE), Sean O' Haire, Simon Dean, Spanky, Tyson Tomko, Viscera, Sting, MNM, Eric Bischoff, Honky Tonk Man, Junkyard Dog, DDP (from King of the Ring 01'), Ultimate Warrior, Rikishi, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon (Wrestlemania theme), Mr. McMahon's song "Stand Back", Tajiri (2001), Goldberg (WWE & WCW), O'Haire and Palumbo, Road Dogg & K-Kwik, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase, Chavo Guerrero (WCW), The nWo, Four Horsemen, Raven (WCW and WWE), Kanyon, Scott Steiner, William Regal's first theme, Jeff Jarrett/Debra, Victoria's first theme, Marc Mero, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Stone Cold (2001), Al Snow, Maven, Billy & Chuck, D'Lo Brown, Christian (2001), Edge & Christian, Bubba Ray Dudley (2002 solo), Goldust, Cactus Jack, Mr. A$$ Billy Gunn, Mr. Perfect, Jim Ross, The Radicalz, Rhyno (2001), Steve Blackman, The Godfather (not Goodfather, thank god), Trish (2001), Legion of Doom, X-Factor, Stacy Keibler (with the words!), Triple H (Mania XVIII), Dean Malenko, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly, the APA, T&A, Gangrel, WWF RAW is WAR, The Wolfpac, Eddie Guerrero (with the Radicalz solo theme), The Rock (2001 after the movie "the Mummy Returns), Tazz, and Jerry the King Lawler.

Yes, I know that's a lot, but that's what I got to offer.

P.S.: I got Big Boss Man's theme, but it's dangerously short.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

give me hussan's and hulk's real american send it to eastside_devil8@yahoo.com pls.....

Consider it done!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hogan (Real American & Voodoo Child), Funaki, Taka, Zack Gowen, Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon, Undertaker (Ministry, Limp Biskit, and 2003's theme "You're Gonna Pay"), John Cena's New Theme, Jeff Hardy (WWF), Sable, the New Age Outlaws (WWF), D-X, Brock Lesnar, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, Ernest the Cat Miller, Chris Masters, Christy Hemme, Basham Brothers (Co-Secretaries of Defense), Orlando Jordan (Chief of Staff), Kenzo Susuki, Kevin Nash, Luther Reigns, Muhammed Hassan (Longer version), Daniel Puder, Paul London, Billy Kidman (WCW & WWE), Sean O' Haire, Simon Dean, Spanky, Tyson Tomko, Viscera, Sting, MNM, Eric Bischoff, Honky Tonk Man, Junkyard Dog, DDP (from King of the Ring 01'), Ultimate Warrior, Rikishi, Stephanie McMahon, Linda McMahon (Wrestlemania theme), Mr. McMahon's song "Stand Back", Tajiri (2001), Goldberg (WWE & WCW), O'Haire and Palumbo, Road Dogg & K-Kwik, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase, Chavo Guerrero (WCW), The nWo, Four Horsemen, Raven (WCW and WWE), Kanyon, Scott Steiner, William Regal's first theme, Jeff Jarrett/Debra, Victoria's first theme, Marc Mero, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Stone Cold (2001), Al Snow, Maven, Billy & Chuck, D'Lo Brown, Christian (2001), Edge & Christian, Bubba Ray Dudley (2002 solo), Goldust, Cactus Jack, Mr. A$$ Billy Gunn, Mr. Perfect, Jim Ross, The Radicalz, Rhyno (2001), Steve Blackman, The Godfather (not Goodfather, thank god), Trish (2001), Legion of Doom, X-Factor, Stacy Keibler (with the words!), Triple H (Mania XVIII), Dean Malenko, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly, the APA, T&A, Gangrel, WWF RAW is WAR, The Wolfpac, Eddie Guerrero (with the Radicalz solo theme), The Rock (2001 after the movie "the Mummy Returns), Tazz, and Jerry the King Lawler.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do you have shannon moore?

Consider it done!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do you have shannon moore?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

could you e-mail me some song please??

Yes Nero is fine :)

What are you using to extract the file that gives you an error? download Winrar form www.winrar.com then Right click the .zip file you download and click "Extract Here" and the .mp3 will extract for you.

No its not in any game

It was just The rapping was just added by those two guys that called them selfs PG-13 and they would sing everytime they came out with the Nation of Domination.

Yes Nero is fine :)

What are you using to extract the file that gives you an error? download Winrar form www.winrar.com then Right click the .zip file you download and click "Extract Here" and the .mp3 will extract for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scuse me but i don't understand! I burn a cd (with mp3 files of entrance) with Nero Burning but when I put this cd in my xbox don't start and i can't save this song in my hard disk! Where's the problem? :(

Put the cd you have burnt in to your pc and check the files on your cd, if they are .mp3 files on the CD then you have burnt the CD wrong. You need to burn the CD as an Audio CD, if you have done this correct then the files on your CD will be called .CDA when you put them in to your PC.