Custom Themes?

Smacktalks

Does anyone know if you can give your CAW a custom theme that you have copied to your XBOX like you could in RAW 2? I'm pretty sure you can, but not certain. Just I was going to upload a few themes to download and use for CAWS.

You can,the guy says it in the review on IGN.That's why i'm uploading the actual version of "Just Close Your Eyes". :)

Yeah, I just read it :D

I've recentley found a lot of old CD's I made when reformatting my computer over the last few years wiht hundreds of themes on, so I'll upload some of them for people to download :)

You should be able to give anyone custom music, you could in RAW 2.

To burn the music, just burn it to a cd-r with nero as a normal music cd then play the cd in your XBOX and it'll ask if you want to store the music files on your XBOX. Then load up your game and you can select your stored ones.

If you have problems with the cd-r not working, try using a cd-rw disc as that worked for me :)

Thats what pisted me off in SvR, is that i made a Stone Cold and didn't have his theme so why have him????

Now i can make him and put his theme!! Do they have his Entrance?????

Good question Iain, I'm not sure you have entrances though online. You didnt in SvR did you?

SvR did have entrances online, Paul. However, this is the Xbox and I wouldn't doubt that they would have them on WM21.

I can't see why they couldn't have different entrance music for Superstars, you've always been able to edit their entrances in all the other games.

The only problem I see is that their Xbox doesn't have that song encoded into it's memory, if Stone Cold comes out with his music, the Xbox you're playing with will automatically find the music and play it from that.

However, if you put your own music into the game, the other Xbox doesn't have anywhere to retrieve the music. Although, the music could come from the internet itself, coming through the ethernet cable. I can't see why this isn't possible as playing the game etc. Is picked up from the internet anyway... How hard could it be to add music as well?

Ugh, I got kind've muddled up in my words there, but if you read it you'll understand, hopefully!

You can,the guy says it in the review on IGN.That's why i'm uploading the actual version of "Just Close Your Eyes". :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean from Themematic?