CAW Layer I.D. Addys

Smacktalks

I've found the Layer I.D. addys; the addys that tell the game what each layer is.

CAW 13 : Layer 8 ( HEX ) : 20412518

Layer 9 : 20412528

HEX offset to next layer is 10

Value : 00XX00YY

XX = Type of layer ( 00 = skin, 04 = eyes )

YY = Layer Item ( seems to follow sequence of items in Edit Appearance menus )

Anybody who feels like it can play around with these values to see if there's any new unselectable items that can be used here. But be prepared for a lotta lockups when loading in the CAW.

Please post any findings. If anything usable is found, I'll add the offset to the primary post of this thread ( giving due credit of course )

In the meantime, there's still over a thousand addys to be uncovered...we'll see how many are useful.

Useless things I found : Head shape mod ( nothing unselectable there, except male-female swaps, which leaves a gap in the neck ) , Layer Transparency mod ( ALMOST useless, if anybody wants it, I'll post it; maybe you could make funky looking shoes or boots since the polygon changes would probably stick ) , Layer Length mod ( only works on items that can normally have their length changed ), CAW picture mod ( displays a superstar's pic next to your CAW in season mode, but locks up when selecting the CAW - that was a real heartbreaker )

By tokidoim