• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dacrone

• Ken?

• Trigin

• mnmpympn

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, there isnt another way to do this, trust me i tried every way i could think of....and this is the only one that even got it except it has glitches, so if u want someone else to do it...and no1 else knows how then i will stop....want me to?

and who the hell is this redzoner fag trigin is talkin about? sum1 tell me dammit

I thought if someone else tried it also they could get results (maybe quicker, who knows), keep making it, but whenever your ready you can send it to me, even with the glitches I don't care about the glitches, I may know how to stop the glitch when the time comes

Dacrone, I triple-checked the Val Venis code. It was the same each time. In hex, the first-half of the first line is something like, DFC. Therefore, the end of the first-half in the second line should be E00 in 32-bit hex. However, if the code is causing problems, perhaps it should be something else. I'll check it again later tonight & post somethin' probably tomorrow. Later.

Alright, Dacrone, I've checked the Val Venis code one last time, and it's the same. This is the correct code:

The Big Valbowski to Val Venis (CB2)

2ACF02D2 206C6156

2ACB02D3 696E6556

2AB702D3 00000073

Double-check your CB2 & make sure each letter/number is correct. I give up on Val after this.

at least hook me up w/ the addies you used via email or sumthin I will try everything with them and if I find anything you will get all the credit even if I somehow impossibly found anything

aight then guyz, heres the deal....whoever can get me the correct Big Valboski to Val Venis code first will get the code but i still havent fixed the glitches yet...but i will give u wat i have so far......aight then... there is the deal so take it or leave it....cuz i aint got time to fix the val code cuz of homework......and yes trig i checked the code over and over each time....but it comes up as Val Big Valboski....so whoever can fix it for CB2 i will give the code for the caw w/Test's head? sum1 answer this w/yes or no......

Here's the deal, Dacrone: the prior code - displayed below - works. It's been tested on a CB2v4 & CB2v6, converted & used on a GS2v2. All worked; no glitches before, during, or after a match. I wasted enough time - no more.

Lastly, Dacrone, endeavor to seduce as many as you might. Eventually, the dream must end.

The Big Valbowski to Val Venis (CB2)

2ACF02D2 206C6156

2ACB02D3 696E6556

2AB702D3 00000073

1. i am man enough to say that it was my fault the code didnt work... i had 2d2 on all of the endings...so there....it is my fault...

2. wtf u said before the code is bull shit and doesnt apply to me..... and never will

3. dont ever talk shit like that on me again.....

I attempted to fix the Val code, before anyone else stepped up, does that give me the win? Its all I could do, now that u said it was your mistake on it

OOps, whats up with this double posts

Edited by Ken?

yea, sorry 4 this reply if its late, cuz i am watchin smackdown....but newayz that just made me think.... if i made that easy of a mistake after trig posten the correct code like 5 times....then maybe i am just over looking the correct way for the test head on caw code.....i will be back in about 15 mins....i am gonna try to fix it....ok??? later....

You can E-mail it to me as it is then, even with the glitches, u don't have to struggle & try to fix it ne more.... unless u wan't to, I don't care about the glitches anyway

Edited by Ken?

dude, try to understand this man....it won't do you any good with the glitches....u cant edit the caw...or it will freeze....so it wont do u any good w/the glitches....so just lemme fix it first...and hey trigin can u get the Move Modifiers: Offset Characteristics for the Rope Opponent moves...cuz if so i can make the real 619!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D