• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dacrone

• Ken?

• Trigin

• mnmpympn

Top Posters In This Topic

It will work like this:

U know how u can like set The Rock Bottom as Undertakers Grapple right+O and etc, u can like set Raven as CAW slot 1 or set Undertaker as CAW slot 12 and etc. I tried it using the Converting thing but didn't know what to put in some spaces like offsets

Edited by Ken?

yes actually, ur right, and since i learned how to do that, maybe i can configure sumthin like that, who would u guyz want in the caw spots? and by the way refresh me of who the caa guy is?

go to Create An Anamation then when you are creating one, the guy is there

im not sure if thats what you want or not

by the way, do you have msn? my e-mail is braby97@hotmail.com

yes i do have msn, and i will email u if u want me to?, ne way i dont think i can get the caa guy or w/e but i may be able to get a superstar, i am gettin ready to go and try to make the code right now, so, can u wait like 10 or 15 mins?

no, i am very sorry guyz, but u might beleive me or u might not, but i got test's head on caw #10, but haven't gotten his whole body yet, and i have to get some sleep.......srry, got school at 7:30 in the morining....sorry again, and i will try to finish the code*s* and post them here tomorrow after school....sorry....

so how are you doing this exactly? I was guessing that you might be using the converter w/ the bca99b83 encryption, putting caw #-- into the adress field w/ hex marked in, putting a superstars adress (ex: Steve Austin : 0041FEDC ) in the hex offset box, adding the offset then converting to CB or GS?

just wondering.

ok i will, but yesterday when i did it, i only looked at him for a sec....today though, i looked at it for a while and it glitches, then freezes if u stay on caw 10 for like a min....so as soon as i fix that prob i will email u....ok?? :/

ok i will, but yesterday when i did it, i only looked at him for a sec....today though, i looked at it for a while and it glitches, then freezes if u stay on caw 10 for like a min....so as soon as i fix that prob i will email u....ok?? :/

Sorry to bug ya Dacrone but can i get the code also please and a brief explanation of how you did it exactly ( what offsets and addies you used to get it) bcuz i'm really interesed in trying this out w' others. you could post it here or email me at pympn420@earthlink.net

either one is cool w/ me. please hook me up w/ a description or explanation though it would be much appreciated.

Edited by mnmpympn

Ok, maybe saving him, then reset the game without codes, he should be there still maybe? Or just tell me how u did it like the above post, by e-mail

Edited by Ken?

hey im willing to wait but when you do post the glitch free or just post it can you hook me up w/ howyou did it? I want to try a bunch of different people even if it is just getting a superstars head on a caw. thats pretty damn cool itself. I wont go snithchin it if you dont want me to or whatever but i really wanna try making this stuff.

nope, sorry but i dont even know who that is....cuz if u go to pub 89 on ezboard or ne where like these places i always use my name Dacrone.... and that will soon be a world wide known name.....cuz i will be in the wwe in about, oh....i dunno 5yrs! minus and counting!....ne way though....y? and ur Big Valboski to Val Venis code doesnt work man......ne way....y?