Two quick wrestler modding questions

Grappler

Hey everyone, it's been a while! I spent a couple months modding 2K18 hard (so hard, in fact, that by the time I was done with it all I was so exhausted that I didn't even want to play the actual game, lol). I see that a LOT has changed since those days. I apologize if I'm asking stupid or redundant questions.

Well, on to it:

1: I know how to import modded wrestlers with Caketools but how do I go about changing who the new wrestler model is replacing? When I was here last it was a matter of hex editors and so forth, it seems like the entire structure (and presumably method of doing anything) has changed.

2: Is there any way to convert old (pre-2K20) wrestler models for use in 2K23? I still have all the files of my dream roster, accumulated over the course of several months of scouring, politely asking, lucky shares and the like. It's primarily 80s wrestlers, who it seems not many people are interested in creating for this year's game. Since I have most of the ones I want already, I'd be happy to do all the converting myself if it's possible.

Thanks for any help on this!