• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sharx

• Dacrone

• Smartdude613

• Chillalex

Unfortunately it doen't work like that. He can change it himself if he had 500 posts, but paul or matt would change it right back and possibly ban him for a day or two.

Edited by Dr Jitz

Unfortunately it doen't work like that. He can change it himself if he had 500 posts, but paul or matt would change it right back and possibly ban him for a day or two.

i was just kidding dumb shit :p

your off topic again!

YEAH, JITZ >:

your off topic again!

I think you should be less worried about me being off topic, and be more worried about making this code that will never get made.

neverget made huh? il show u

just for that im taking the easy way out...im gonna put the cage walls on top of the cell and and another wall on top >:

God, when will you realize, a triple cage will NEVER be made on Smackdown 4 without a memory editor.

triple? i told u its gonna be a double cell, u no, that cos of your lack of faith i wont do it! >:

forget its not happenin' but to make up for that im gonna make something really good, if i kan think of 1

so it means im open for requests :/

im thinking of making the ring collapes by giving the ring the car mods when u slam some1 onit

Edited by Sharx

dude, ur full of sh*t, none of ur crap is never gonna happen...

quit denying it and just admit it....dang man thats sad....lol :lol

maybe u should should shut the fuck up cos u kant hack for any damn thing :lol

not thats funny

ok then i may not hack any of those cos this game isnt like the the ps1 games, its more um...complex? but things like that probly are never gonna happen for this game anyways...

and anyone who cant hack worths a shit, dont insult me dacrone

u stupid lil bitch! >:

Edited by Sharx