• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sharx

• Dacrone

• Smartdude613

• Chillalex

Are you serious...people actually typed all of that code out??

Welcome to the good old days where we actually made worthwhile codes that weren't just "invisible wrestlers" and "stretch the ring". We made Triple Cells, Buried Alive matches (Geodim beat me by 2 days on this but mine was better), and slim even made an Inferno match.

You guys have no idea what hacking is till you've made a decent match type.

no1 cares about ps1 games ne more if u wanna consider ur self still a good code hacker.....u gotta keep up man, lets see u make an inferno match for sd4...huh....thats wat i thought....im not sayin im better than u r, but stop braggin....cuz ur no better than i am :p

thats quite an insulting statement my friend.

Are you saying that SD2 Hacking, after what, 2 years, was only as advanced as SD4?

Come off it.Besides, alot of you people dont even know offsets yet, so i dont see how your equally skilled if you dont even know them.Ive tried explaining this to other people before, it doesnt matter what console its on.

Oh, and before any of you go around thinking your l337, i suggest you remember that wrestling games are pretty much the easiest to hack.Maybe you could go over to gscentral and see what theyre doing with the gamecube?

anyway, jist of it is, if someone makes a good code, consistently, then they CAN regard themselves as a good hacker, no matter what the system is.And nobody has to "keep up"- its stupid to even try with wrestling games nowadays (the SD series). As soon as any headway may have been achieved, the next game comes out and your efforts are all for naught.THATS why people hack classic systems still- you know you can get the results you want, eventually.

besides - if it wasnt for sd2 hacking - this board prolly wudnt be here now - and yes, we all used to sit there and type in long codes like that - apart from the lucky people with x ports :evil

besides - if it wasnt for sd2 hacking - this board prolly wudnt be here now - and yes, we all used to sit there and type in long codes like that - apart from the lucky people with x ports :evil

hehheh geek :p

I asked Geo one question and he says to me "Im not answering it cause Im nearly done with my own and I dont want you to beat me".

Mine was less code and didn't crash like his did at the end of a match.

no1 cares about ps1 games ne more if u wanna consider ur self still a good code hacker.....u gotta keep up man, lets see u make an inferno match for sd4...huh....thats wat i thought....im not sayin im better than u r, but stop braggin....cuz ur no better than i am

What's there to keep up with? You're still just altering code adresses. I'm done with hacking, just like every other guy that hacked SD2. It's time like these that I regret telling every newb that asked to be taught how to hack to piss off, because none of you guys have any idea what you're doing. You're all going in half cocked like the game is going to do all the work for you.

Why haven't I seen a Skip Match Win Modifier code for SDSYm yet? I made one for SD2 the first week the game came out here. And that was back in the day where a little green bar went along and you had to wait for the match to end. I made it skip that along with you being able to chose who won if you wanted to.

I am a better hacker than you, I made better codes back then than you are now.

k, w/e man i aint gonna get into a cyber fight w/u....cuz frankly i dont givva f**k what the heck u say...and second of all just shut the f**k up

i mean d@mn man......sd2 is over said and done already...so just keep up man....wat? u still wear freakin 60s close?....no that wat i thought..

cuz times changed so ppl dont do that stuff ne more...i bet u keep up w/ur friends at school.....wat they like or dont like.....well this aint really that different....ps2 has blown away psx...so just get used to it...and if u r this ubsest w/psx now when ps2 is out.....watcha gonna do when ps3 comes out in '05? u gonna whine about "i used to do such and such on ps2......YADA YADA YADA........" huh.....no didnt think so.....well i have said my part.....so laterrrrr :lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-If I'm your future, you're history-

Edited by Dacrone

Yes, you.

"u still wear freakin 60s close?...."

Yeah, I'm sure Alex wears 60 clothes, I mean Smackdown 2 was made like in '68 wasn't it!?

Edited by Sweating Bullets

Yes, I am so obsessed with the PSX. I lve my PSX, I sleep with it every night.

I dont own a PSX, there's no need to with a PS2. I dont even know where you got the idea that we were obsessed with the PSX just because we are talking about how the SD2 hackers were much better than you guys.

My point, nothing has changed in hacking. It's still just altering addresses, we were better at it than you guys are.

i must say that if it wernt for SD2 noone would be here...

this wouldnt even be here

but the hacking of SD2 was much better than any of th hacking on any smackdown game for the ps2

yes it was.....and i have one on tape too.....Jeff Jarett vs DDP and David Arqett was there too.....and screwed page outta the title....it is a sweet match, but a gay ending.....so yes ur right....is was WCW's idea first...