TNGOH Triple Cell Deathmatch

Sharx

hey, ST, *no affense sharx.....lmao* i think u should probably delete this topic cuz...ummm....this is a waste of space on ur kicka$s site man, and since this isnt a code...i say for 1 that u should get rid of it, and that sharx shouldn't b posten this stuff, unless its the code for it....

*just a thought* :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sharx

• Dacrone

• Smartdude613

• Chillalex

Dacrone,

until you hack more than one code SHUT UP!

at least sharx can hack good codes that are not for lazy people. WOW a code to basiclly turn you into a computer. Great work there :lol

well, to give this topic some use then, i gotta ? on the belt name mods...

on wrestlers...u can make their names longer than they are originally...

but on the belts....well, only on the tag team belts...ne wayz, i cant get them to work.....can i have more letters in it than the original one?...

do i have to space where the original name did?...j/w cuz it dont work for me when i tried to make the tag team champions into the world tag team champions....ne1 help me??? or does no1 know? :|

The point is you lied, your not even gonna attempt one, so you were just making this post to get attention. Hopefully an admin will close this topic.

first of i did attempt it, all u guys ruined it.

i dont kare if the admins delete it cos this topic is taking up space, 6 pages so far. so next time im gonna hack it befor i even post an announcement.

Edited by Sharx