Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.22 FULLY WORKING version is ready!!! Plus I am still supporting my MvF for 1.20 because some people still prefer to avoid the newer patches!

Dirty Cheater

11 hours ago, ZoXXy36 said:

can you directly do it in a game files instead of cheat engine if possible? because that is hard to reset for them

I'm not really an expert when it comes to that method so I am going to stick to Cheat Engine which is where I've found the most luck.  Plus when it's Cheat Engine, it's easier for anyone to troubleshoot and make changes on the fly if the user knows how CE works.

As for the new version of the MvF script, I am currently investigating a report from a tester about DQ's happening when they shouldn't be.  I think that's the last fix before I release it.  Should be today sometime.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (10th update: patch 1.11), fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!

MvF update for patch 1.11 is posted!

The weightclass changer and match rule modifier cheat tables will get updated next.  Then, some new surprises in store that some people will really enjoy!  :)

Remember guys I am currently struggling and need any help I can get if you guys find my cheat tables valuable and fun please consider donating to help keep me eating food instead of bugs!

Donation Link (Paypal accepts multiple payment options; you don't need to have Paypal)

Thanks!

On 4/17/2023 at 10:56 AM, Dirty Cheater said:

check the box that says "Activate WeightClass Reader"

This is not working for me. I try to click it, but it does nothing

8 hours ago, ICEJOCKO said:

Can it work on 1.10 version? Cause im getting crash

No.  1.10 wasn't out very long before 2k quickly went to 1.11, so I skipped 1.10.  You'll probably want to update to 1.11 since that patch fixes the finishers and signatures triggering when they should.

3 hours ago, Iamjbolt97 said:

The weight class reader is not yet updated for the latest patch 1.11.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (10th update: patch 1.11), fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table! *** Plus Easy WeightClass Changer updated to patch 1.11 ***
On 5/31/2023 at 4:37 PM, Iamjbolt97 said:

I've updated the Easy Weight Class Changer to the latest patch 1.11 so go grab it and it should work for you now.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to check yet due to unexpected problems but I'm hoping to check within the next 24 hours.  My guess is it'll probably only partially work, or might crash the game at some points.

Edit:  It definitely doesn't work for the new 1.12 patch.  There's a lot that got broken with the new patch after all, so this one's going to take some time to fix.  Nothing that's confusing, but just SUPER time consuming with alllll the BS they changed (including offsets for things that normally were NOT changing in the past with previous patches). Been working on my master cheat table all day today and once that's done I'll have to take bits of that to convert into the smaller individual cheat tables I make public.  I am doing my best to try and keep up with the insanity, so hang in there!

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (updated for patch 1.12), fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!

The MvF stuff should be working for patch 1.12 now, but this was a very tedious and time consuming update for some reason, so if I missed anything please let me know ASAP!  Thanks again, everyone.  Enjoy!

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 2

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female FINAL*(?) update for patch 1.12 (Read the note before the download link if you want this project to continue)...... plus fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table!

Is anyone in need of an update for the Easy Weight Class Changer, or is the old one working fine still for most people?  I've gotten conflicting feedback on it so I thought I'd ask here.  I think it's probably fine to use the last version of it but if anyone here can't get it to work, let me know and I'll put up a new version.

TBH the 2% conversion of downloads to donations seems pretty normal. That's how these things go, generally, 1-2% conversion to paid clients. Most people who do game mods or cheats don't even get ANY donations at 1000 downloads.

I can't donate much myself cause I'm in Ukraine, if I have extra money I am stocking on supplies or donating to army. But right now I maxed out my credit card so can't do even that. Cat food and internet it is.

Anyway I already downloaded 1.12 but the link doesn't work now and people keep  bugging me in YouTube comments about old version not working no more.

I've had some ppl suggest I sell this stuff as a trainer instead or that I use patreon, etc...  but I'm just trying to keep it simple and not do those things.  I know a lot of people are in a hurry to just grab the latest updates so they don't even think of the donation aspect and like you said it's totally normal/innocent not to have very many people think of it on their own, but I also know there are people that wiil/do want to help once they're given a heads up that it's needed.  Sometimes they just didn't think of it.  The squeaky wheel gets the oil, I guess is how I've learned these things are sometimes?  lol  Plus that way without an actual paywall or something, it keeps it open for people such as yourself that might have a maxed out card or whatever, but I still want to allow to have fun with my scripts since that's truly the core of what gaming is all about is having and sharing fun experiences. 

I checked the link and it worked, but I still switched it to a new link just in case something went wonky in other peoples browsers with that specific one.  Should be seen as a fresh first DL attempt now by web browsers.

I mean, as it, not that the link doesn't work but that I literally don't see any link. For me it's:

FINAL(?)* DOWNLOAD LINK:

*This might be my final update for this cheat table.  As of today (Sunday, June 25) this new updated cheat table has had over 165 downloads.  Typically each version of this MvF cheat table has had anywhere from 240 to 400 downloads.  Yet in total, since I first started this thread, I've only had 5 people ever donate to support the project.  

Literally nothing to click. Am using Firefox. The links to old versions appear below just nothing after FINAL one.

You're not reading the full message.  I wrote it the way I did so people don't just skip it and look for a link to grab.  I see it's working.  ;) Also, your YT channel looks pretty good and I appreciate you linking people to this thread in your how to video, but I'd like to ask that you encourage your viewers to donate to the project if they want it to continue.  If you truly can't contribute anything yourself (maybe your channel is not monetized, and maybe your Patreon hasn't received anything?), you could still help out quite a bit if you let the people using the cheat table know there's a need for support to keep it going.  Some of your videos have 40+ comments so if even a small fraction of your fans that use the cheat table would help out, it would make a HUGE difference I think.  Thanks, and keep up the cool vids!

PS:  Is AEW FF fun to play?  I see you made a couple vids but I'm wondering if it's actually got a lot of play value just playing on 1 player?  Is it worth the money?  What are your thoughts on it so far when it comes to just having fun with it for a few hours straight?

Edited by Dirty Cheater

I wanted to make a quick post and mention that I got 2 donations today that both were less than $10 but the fact that I could receive 2 in the same day (of any amount) truly means a lot to me, and I want to say THANK YOU to both M and W (their initials) for showing your support.  Like I said any amount helps a lot, every penny counts, and it's appreciated more than you know:)

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1

I read through the message like tree times before, and didn't see any link between big letters and the old versions on mediafire. I had the table downloaded before so didn't bother trying to click every word like in a pixel hunt during old adventure games ehe.

AEW Fight Forever is fun despite a bit screwy controls, I tried playing 2k23's latest DLC after it and it was SO SLOW and default movesets are still dumb. A quick match isn't an option. I love the close-up camera and graphics, but BOI does it need a lot of screwing around to make in entertaining... But AEW game works fine out of the box. Just no proper tutorial, have to see moves in edit a moveset like in old days.

But good thing in WWE 2k is fine-tuning the balance to make people kick out more or something, Aew FF has almost no false finishes, a single finishing move is usually enough for a pin. Often less. Both games have idiotic AI pinning after random forearm smash or a dodge. Customization and roster are main issues and I hope that will be updated, as right now only Kenny gets like 5 outfits.

Also, AEW physics and multi-people moves are better, but auto-targeting is broken. Will try manual in next rumble. Haven't gotten to story yet.

Game pace, AEW Fight Forever is as faster and more responsive than 2k23 as much as 2k22 was an improvement over 2k20 and 19. Shame movesets and roster (tons of AEW characters have themes but not playable) are limited. Hopefully updates will come, I really want Toni Storm, Claudio Castagnoli, Penolope Ford, Athena and Danhausen.

BTW I can't fit all Brian Cage moves on Brian Cage. And Hikaru Shida has like 6 suplex variations but cannot get Dominator or Boom added since neither it nor her regular sigs can be set as heavy throws. Would be fixed if we could add skills to preset characters (finisher and signature slots are locked behind skills). They have TONS of slots for extra kicks in every position but not for more than 8 front grapples and 4 back. That's including snapmare to make enemies sitting.

Edited by Kasumi

Bro sorry i'm some confused, where is the link for the 1.12 version of your table mod, men vs womens? 

Read the full section and there's a link inline with the text to make sure you read the whole thing. Don't just skim/rush or you'll miss it. This is by design.