Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.22 FULLY WORKING version is ready!!! Plus I am still supporting my MvF for 1.20 because some people still prefer to avoid the newer patches!

Dirty Cheater

3 hours ago, mason44441 said:

I have two questions.
How does the blood work in your code, is it regardless if its a MvF or FvF?
Also how can you even put a MvF Rivarly when most of the matches are normal DQ matches?

Yes the blood works regardless.  Females get busted open by both males and females.

You can use my other cheat table to toggle dq off, or you can edit the booking settings in Universe mode for rivalries and make it so it mostly books other types of matches.  I think you also may be able to edit the match type on the fly for a rivalries match but I could be wrong on that one.  In a future update I think I'll see if I can stop DQ from happening when they hit each other, without necessarily needing to have DQ off as a whole.

4 hours ago, mason44441 said:

also for some reason, it keeps vacating the women's champions

Just so I'm sure... do you mean a women's title that a male holds gets vacated later on?  Or you mean ALL women's titles just randomly go vacant?  Is this in regular play mode or universe mode?  Any specific things trigger the problem so I can try to recreate it?  I made Riddle my Raw women's champ a few weeks ago and he still has it, so I haven't noticed this issue myself yet but I'll be glad to take a look.

Edited by Dirty Cheater

hello I have wwe 2k23 in version 1.03 on my ps4 jailbreak in version 9.00 sa for a while that I try to create code to replace superstar part of manager or exchange titles part example replace Akira tozawa part Paul Heyman and part example replace the old wwe championship part the wwe SD women championship But I can't do it every time I try to replace akira part Paul Heyman it's only the render that changes but passing part ps4cheater I manage to change the superstar and title but with ps4 reaper which is the program to create the code I can not make code for that, any help will be appreciated thank you

44 minutes ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Just so I'm sure... do you mean a women's title that a male holds gets vacated later on?  Or you mean ALL women's titles just randomly go vacant?  Is this in regular play mode or universe mode?  Any specific things trigger the problem so I can try to recreate it?  I made Riddle my Raw women's champ a few weeks ago and he still has it, so I haven't noticed this issue myself yet but I'll be glad to take a look.

In universe mode and I believe is when I exited the game when the cheat was active and when i open it when the cheat is not active. It also may have saved when it happened

2 hours ago, jordan541000 said:

hello I have wwe 2k23 in version 1.03 on my ps4 jailbreak in version 9.00 sa for a while that I try to create code to replace superstar part of manager or exchange titles part example replace Akira tozawa part Paul Heyman and part example replace the old wwe championship part the wwe SD women championship But I can't do it every time I try to replace akira part Paul Heyman it's only the render that changes but passing part ps4cheater I manage to change the superstar and title but with ps4 reaper which is the program to create the code I can not make code for that, any help will be appreciated thank you

I'm sorry but I don't have any experience with ps4 or with any of those programs for it.  Maybe someone else on the forum will be able to help.

2 hours ago, mason44441 said:

In universe mode and I believe is when I exited the game when the cheat was active and when i open it when the cheat is not active. It also may have saved when it happened

I suppose it's possible that running and saving the game without the M+F script could auto-vacate titles held by the "wrong gender".  Since the goal of this script is to make the gender change only a partial and temporary effect (leaving the females with female gender ID rather than changing them to males).  I'll experiment with it and see what I can confirm tho.

Ok, I am begining to question why I bother doing a inter gender royal rumble, the male ai is so bad at dealing with female ai, the males barely eliminate them.

1 hour ago, mason44441 said:

Ok, I am begining to question why I bother doing a inter gender royal rumble, the male ai is so bad at dealing with female ai, the males barely eliminate them.

Is it an all CPU match?  When I played a rumble I remember there being some issues between men and women once the ring was full, but the most recent version of the script addresses more of the M vs F "checks" and from what I was able to tell it fixed that, and also fixed CPU failing to break up a pin of the opposite gender.  Make sure you have the current version and if there are still issues, please describe to me when they happen or what situation might duplicate it for me so I can fix it and include it in my next update.

The next update will have some improvements such as allowing DQ to be on without DQing males, and also won't cut short the entrance breakouts after 1 hit, and won't cut short the postmatch breakout attacks after 1 hit on a female anymore.  As well as some other minor improvements to make things smoother.  Remember it's a work in progress even still and your feedback will help us get it perfect.

• Like 1

This thing is definitely working smoother now. Thanks again for all the work.

I can confirm, I have seen where the system changes match-ups in universe. I think from re-entering universe without the cheat table enabled. I know it vacates intergender rivalries. It would very likely automatically vacate titles that didn't match as well.

I've also seen some weird things there, where rivalry actions would change someone at the last minute, often showing someone vs themselves.

Also the match type table for universe, where you should be able to select the percentages of match types automatically setup, doesn't seem to work, though that may be a problem with what I'm doing, as I've never tried doing that normally.

I haven't noticed any hesitation to target, or attack on the 6th version, but I haven't played too much on it, or tried too many different match combinations.

A couple things I note, that may be of interest:

In the older versions of the cheat table, where AI opponents would sometimes fail to target/attack, applying a submission would seem to reset something.

Still, as of the 6th version, as it's been in the past few WWE games, the commentary around submissions is skewed, to where when the female escapes a hold, it's commented on as such, but when a male escapes a hold, they comment that the hold was let go of rather than escaped.

Further, in previous games, for submissions, you could choose between the current button mashing option, and a rotary option, where the agressor's red dot would try to capture the defender's blue dot for a time to gain a fall, while the defender tries to steer clear of the red dot for awhile to break the hold.
The reason I mention this is because if you choose the button mashing option, it would behave as it does now, but when you choose the rotary option, a female could not gain a fall by submission on a male. The struggle would ensure as expected, but if the gauge filled up red, to where she should win a fall, you'd just hang there, and either escape in as much time as you need, or be stuck there and have to abort the match.

I can confirm, I have seen where the system changes match-ups in universe. I think from re-entering universe without the cheat table enabled. I know it vacates intergender rivalries. It would very likely automatically vacate titles that didn't match as well.

Yes, this game is insanely against male vs female in any way without my script.  I have never, ever, for ANY OTHER GAME in my life, had to spend as much time on one cheat as I have to do with the male vs female scripts in WWE 2k games.  2K is absolutely out of their minds with how many endless checks are in place to screw things up if a male and female are facing off.  Funny fact: when you check those 3 scripts in my cheat table to enable the MvF stuff, some of those actually are multiple scripts combined into one.  In reality those 3 scripts are no less than 11 goddamn scripts!  And the MvF stuff STILL isn't 100% clean and polished yet!  LMFAO!  These guys are off their nut!!!

But yeah, playing the game without the script means the game will sabotage your male vs female stuff.  Always activate it before you enter universe mode and before you set up a match in play mode.  You can just turn it on when you start the game and leave it on the entire time.

I've also seen some weird things there, where rivalry actions would change someone at the last minute, often showing someone vs themselves.

I've seen that before I created the script for 2k23 and I also have seen where the wrong person is shown in a match in Universe mode, and weird things where the guy that's going to attack is shown instead of the advertised opponent.  These things as far as I know are unrelated to my script.

Also the match type table for universe, where you should be able to select the percentages of match types automatically setup, doesn't seem to work, though that may be a problem with what I'm doing, as I've never tried doing that normally.

The match type percentages seem to be goofy every year.  I love the idea but I've never in my life seen it actually create the right types of matches in any of the games that offer that option.

Still, as of the 6th version, as it's been in the past few WWE games, the commentary around submissions is skewed, to where when the female escapes a hold, it's commented on as such, but when a male escapes a hold, they comment that the hold was let go of rather than escaped.

Are you saying this happens only while my script is on?  Or are you just mentioning it in general?  I admit I ignore the commentary and turn its volume lower than other sounds/music so I don't really notice that stuff either way.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Are you saying this happens only while my script is on?  Or are you just mentioning it in general?

Just mentioning  in general, three things of weirdness about submissions.

I  just put "as of 6th version" in case it changes.

And yeah, it's annoying how much they go through to ruin MvF matches, I remember when 2k20 came out, broken as shit, but they made sure to block MvF matches, I think that was when they blocked targeting.

• Like 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (7th update, May 10), fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table! Plus an optional bonus Cheat Table: Easy WeightClass Changer. FOR WWE 2K23 1.09

Script updated to version 7!  Several male vs female fixes and improvements, as well as a new Payback saver option that makes the game remember Paybacks you choose on the fly when setting up matches (instead of forgetting them after the match)!

Everyone make sure to download the latest version as it aims to fix several minor issues!

• Too Sweet 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (8th update, May 10), fast charging sigs/fins, and duplicate Paybacks all in 1 Cheat Table! Plus an optional bonus Cheat Table: Easy WeightClass Changer. FOR WWE 2K23 1.09

NEW update.  Emergency quick fix for the new DQ situation.  The ref was allowing weapon strikes even with DQ on, so I fixed that.  Now you can leave DQ on with Male vs Female and fight normally, but the expected rule breaks still result in a DQ.  Make sure you update to version 8 for this quick fix!  Remember if you're ever curious which version you have, click the "table extras" in the lower right corner of Cheat Engine while this cheat table is open and it will tell you at the top which version you have.

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 2

Better and better. Not having to use no DQ rules is awesome.

Also, the 7th update fixed the commentary error for a guy breaking out of a submission hold.

I'm not 100% sure, I'd have to compare, but I think prior to v7, and always with MvF matches, that the little extra animation of breaking out of the hold wouldn't play.

Definitely looking smooth.

• Glorious 1

SIXTH UPDATE - Men weren't being aggressive toward women and breaking pins up in multi person matches.  Newest update aims to fix that in all matches!

Great quote out of context. Thanks for updating the script again. I forgot to download one for 1.09 and now see there's two more updates since.

7 hours ago, me man said:

Better and better. Not having to use no DQ rules is awesome.

Also, the 7th update fixed the commentary error for a guy breaking out of a submission hold.

I'm not 100% sure, I'd have to compare, but I think prior to v7, and always with MvF matches, that the little extra animation of breaking out of the hold wouldn't play.

Definitely looking smooth.

It was not a glitch, but one of weird ingame things they added to 2k22 to avoid men getting DQ'ed in mixed matches for breaking up holds. Easiest way to win Mixed Match challenge in 2k20 was just walking up to a guy as a girl and grabbing him. As soon as he breaks free he gets disqualified. So they defaulted the breaks for non-violent ones to avoid that and also prevent the imagery of, say, Roman Reigns punching Alexa Bliss in the face.

• Like 2

Hi Dirty Cheater! I got the game recently and almost immediately found your cheat table. First of all, thanks a bunch for creating this. It worked like a charm until yesterday when the game was updated to 1.10 version. In hindsight, I should have disabled the automatic updates for the game. Now you can only tick one of the 3 boxes for selecting females vs males. I would really appreciate it if you could add an update for v 1.10 of this file: MvF and extras WIP wwe109.CT 💙

Edited by vampirediary

8 hours ago, vampirediary said:

Hi Dirty Cheater! I got the game recently and almost immediately found your cheat table. First of all, thanks a bunch for creating this. It worked like a charm until yesterday when the game was updated to 1.10 version. In hindsight, I should have disabled the automatic updates for the game. Now you can only tick one of the 3 boxes for selecting females vs males. I would really appreciate it if you could add an update for v 1.10 of this file: MvF and extras WIP wwe109.CT 💙

I have one in the works that isn't ready for the public yet. Sharing it (along with other special goodies/cheats) with donors if they want to try it knowing it needs testing still, might be unstable, etc...

Once I'm sure it's fully functional and isn't causing crashes at random (which is harder to ensure w/ some patches more than others w/ this script) I'll be updating this thread to the new version.  I might also have another fun surprise added to the updated version if one of the things I'm testing works out well!  ;)

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

36 minutes ago, Dirty Cheater said:

I have one in the works that isn't ready for the public yet. Sharing it (along with other special goodies/cheats) with donors if they want to try it knowing it needs testing still, might be unstable, etc...

Once I'm sure it's fully functional and isn't causing crashes at random (which is harder to ensure w/ some patches more than others w/ this script) I'll be updating this thread to the new version.  I might also have another fun surprise added to the updated version if one of the things I'm testing works out well!  ;)

Thanks a lot for the thorough explanation. 🙏

7 hours ago, AmateurPlayer! said:

does this work on the new update? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Enigma2021 said:

Yeah and what about the new update, all of this work yet? 

Well, the first post reads:

On 4/17/2023 at 9:56 AM, Dirty Cheater said:

Male v Female WIP

8th UPDATE (posted 9pm EST, May 10)....

Male v Female has been updated for 1.09  

and a few post above your questions, you can see:

On 5/17/2023 at 12:57 PM, Dirty Cheater said:

• Yes! 1

On 5/17/2023 at 8:57 PM, Dirty Cheater said:

That's why I back up games before update, it is horrible but updates always break mods and even some scripts.

Anyway, one thing I noticed with the 1.09 script was that women holding two titles have male double title entrance by default. You can see it's automatic if even one of competitors is male, but if they're both women she can enter using the female animation for 2-belt entrances.

Also another note with 1.10 update, BlindedByTheGrace mentioned that B-Fab and Scarlett, in their slots, now do not load as playable no matter what. I wonder if you can look into that... if not, that's okay, just sharing the info that's giving me an extra headache.

22 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Anyway, one thing I noticed with the 1.09 script was that women holding two titles have male double title entrance by default. You can see it's automatic if even one of competitors is male, but if they're both women she can enter using the female animation for 2-belt entrances.

Also another note with 1.10 update, BlindedByTheGrace mentioned that B-Fab and Scarlett, in their slots, now do not load as playable no matter what. I wonder if you can look into that... if not, that's okay, just sharing the info that's giving me an extra headache.

The double title entrance might be a tricky one but I'll add it to my notes to see about fixing in the near future.

Scarlett and BFab have, from what I can tell, intentionally been broken by 2K just for the heck of it I guess.  I load "special" characters a couple different ways in my game so yes I can still select them when I set up a match, but I guess 2K decided to make it so they load as "???" and the game glitches when the match starts.  Pretty nice to see 2k is always going out of their way to make things worse.  They also broke Hogan's hair and mustache again!.. and from what people are telling me, they even made triggering standing finishers more laggy and delayed than before.

I have to be honest, everyone...  The way 2K goes out of their way to ruin the game and break features every patch makes it very difficult to want to continue doing this stuff, but I'll keep at it for as long as I can.  If anyone wants to help keep the train rolling and support me via Paypal (link under my avatar, or PM me for other methods) it would definitely be a big help right now with my situation, and would help me be able to justify more of my personal time to fixing this game.  I don't like the idea of putting my work behind a "paywall" or Patreon or any of that, because I want everyone to be able to enjoy my cheats regardless of their financial status, but I could definitely use some help from those of you who can afford it.  Thanks all!

Edit:  Since I last replied they released yet another patch, so I will not be finishing the 1.10 update as it's already obsolete.  The next update to this cheat table will be for 2k23 1.11.

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Thanks 1

Just wanted to drop a quick update.  The testing for the new re-written version of this cheat table has been going well and should be available to the public most likely within the next day.  The advantage of the new version is also that it should be much faster to update when future patches get released, and in some cases might still work without needing updates.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1