Intergender (Male vs Female) 1.22 FULLY WORKING version is ready!!! Plus I am still supporting my MvF for 1.20 because some people still prefer to avoid the newer patches!

Dirty Cheater

Updated February 13, 2024:  Hi,  I have locked this thread so my most recent replies don't get lost among other posts from people, but YES I am still supporting this project!  If you have a question for me, contact me directly.

Looking for the intergender (MvF) enhancement?  You came to the right place!  I have it for the new 1.22 patch and for most of the older patches too!

Please click this link:  How to get MvF

Out-dated, previous MvF cheat tables I created include the following patches... If you're a donor and you need any of these for testing purposes or anything, contact me privately and let me know what you're looking for.  The same rule applies with these as with the main updated script: the amount you've chosen to donate directly affects the speed you will be served by my automated tracker.  For more info on how that works, scroll back up a little bit and click on the "How to get MvF" link where it gives a longer explanation of the process.

WWE 2k23 1.19
WWE 2k23 1.18
WWE 2k23 1.17
WWE 2k23 1.16
WWE 2k23 1.15
WWE 2k23 1.14
WWE 2k23 1.12
WWE 2k23 1.11 
WWE 2k23 1.10
WWE 2k23 1.09
WWE 2k23 1.08

Male v Female

12th UPDATE  -  Due to the new method I'm using, the cheat table might still partially function when 2K releases another patch but as you probably know there's always some risk involved if you use an old cheat table on a new game patch.  When 2K releases the next patch, it's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to decide if you want to take the risk of trying the out-dated cheat table on it or wait for me to release the newest confirmed update.  If you do try using an out-dated cheat table, I'd suggest backing up your save file first just in case.

Previous change log for reference:

TENTH UPDATE - Improved and minimized multiple MvF scripts into 1 checkbox instead of 3.  Also re-wrote how the cheat table works so it will be much faster to update when 2K releases future patches. 
EIGHTH UPDATE - DQ can be left on now, and an improved Payback saver was implemented so changing Paybacks @ character select can be saved/remembered
SIXTH UPDATE - Men weren't being aggressive toward women and breaking pins up in multi person matches.  Newest update aims to fix that in all matches!
FIFTH UPDATE - Improved likelihood of getting the correct MvF selection screen in Rumble set up
FOURTH UPDATE - Fixed problem where women wouldn't hit men
THIRD UPDATE - Improved M+F in more areas, and added selection box to choose M or F championship to challenge for

Note:  The fast specials, fast finishers, and duplicate Paybacks are all included in the new M v F script!

Anyone looking for Male vs Female without the need to change their gender each time?  The goal of this script will be to fix that.  It's very early work in progress but ready to try if anyone wants to give it a go!

This Cheat Table works on WWE 2k23 patch 1.15, and should currently address the following...

• Allow males and females to be freely selected in offline exhibition matches without making permanent edits to their "gender" id
  • Allow CPU males/females to attack opposite genders during the match
  • Allow the male player to "target" (look at) females, and should include the ability to target the female ref
  • Allow the player to perform all the attacks/grapples/etc to everyone in the match regardless of gender
  • Allow females to get busted open and BLEED!
  • The voices for females should no longer be broken like they were in 1.05. Females should sound like females, and males like males without any confusion now.
  • UNIVERSE MODE should fully work with automated MvF booking done by the computer at random, and MvF rivalries should play out correctly too.
  •  If you check the "Table Extras" you can now see which version of this script you have, just in case you're not sure if I've updated this post.  I'll always mention in this post which version I'm on and you can go check in the Table Extras to see if you're up to date.
  • Title matches (and briefcase matches) weren't loading right so I added a fix.  Now you'll see an item listed that allows you to select in advance which gender championships or briefcases you want loaded when you're setting up a title match.  More info in the "Table Extras" if needed.  Obviously you'll want to select your option BEFORE entering the title/briefcase screen.  Anybody can win any title now in normal play and Universe Mode. Anybody can be assigned to any briefcase, and any briefcase can be assigned to chase any championship.
  • Improved the likelihood that the Royal Rumble M+F selection screen will work right.
  • Men weren't being aggressive toward women and breaking pins up in multi person matches.  Newest update aims to fix that in all matches!
  • I added a script that makes the game remember when you select new paybacks during a match set up (works in Play mode, but is untested in Universe).  Normally when you change a Payback when selecting a character, the game forgets them later on as it's just considered a temporary change for 1 match.  With that new script option activated (turn it on BEFORE entering a match setup) it will assign the paybacks you select to the main permanent memory as well.  This means it'll remember those choices next time, and if you save your game, they'll still be remembered next time too even without my script being needed next time.
  • You can leave DQ turned on now as it won't cause male DQ against females, and won't end breakout attacks after 1 hit anymore.  Also added fix to make sure ref still DQs a person for using a weapon or breaking a rule, because originally the ref was ignoring some rule breaks with this update.

Known issues so far...

• In the character select screen, all the females will often show up in the males column.  This is not really a big issue but just something to be aware of.
  • This game is INSANELY crazy about trying to screw up any male vs female situations, so remember to always activate the script before doing anything in the game OR THE GAME MIGHT VACATE TITLES, CHANGE MATCHES, AND END RIVALRIES that involve any cross gender situation.  This is 2k's fault and is to be expected with these games.  It is not an error or problem with the script; it just means you didn't turn the script on.
  • If you leave DQ turned on, there are some rare situations where a DQ is still happening when a male is attacking a female, which seems to be during environmental situations like slamming a head into the announce table or Irish whipping 2 ppl into a corner to try and do a double finisher to them, etc...  This is under investigation and as I gain a full understanding of what is triggering these occasional DQs it will be fixed in future updates.

HOW TO USE:  It's a Cheat Engine script so you'll need to have Cheat Engine.  If you're not already familiar with Cheat Engine, I suggest checking out some online intro tutorials if you like "cheating" in games because it can be very, very handy to be familiar with!

Anyway, here's my work in progress.  Just download the cheat table using the download link.

When you open this file with Cheat Engine you should see some scripts appear in the big white box.  Check the box to the left of the scripts that says "Enable Males vs Females".  It will have a red "X" in the box when successfully activated.  Leave it activated the entire time you play.

Next, go set up an exhibition match and it SHOULD let you put males vs females in the same match without any problems.  (Note: After choosing the 1st wrestler, you might need to switch the character select list sorting option back to "all" using the right or left bumper in order to access males+females)

Please test as much as possible and let me know what issues you find! 

Male v Female has been updated for 1.15  (Note:  The fast specials, fast finishers, and duplicate Paybacks are all included in the new M v F script!)

Make sure you read the extra notes I have included in the script, by clicking "Table Extras" in the lower right corner of Cheat Engine.  LOTS of important info in those notes!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Hey yo!  The cheat table is supposed to be for everyone, and is free with the understanding that you will donate what you can, and that even small donations are appreciated (and needed please).  I'd love it if at least 1 out of every 5 or 10 people that download this script could donate something.  Right now we're nowhere near that number (currently it's around 1 donation out of every 120+ downloads, which is pretty bad tbh) and I think I'm being very fair in what I'm asking because as I mentioned in another post most people honestly do have a way to move money around if they own this game... so please move some in the direction of the person supplying the scripts you are enjoying.  YEEEAH!

Why am I doing it this way?  Because I'd like to avoid using a paywall, so if someone legitimately can't donate they can still enjoy these scripts.  At the same time though, the few people that legitimately can't donate anything (like, literally have no way to physically move even a couple dollars around...), while I want them to be able to enjoy the script too, they are actually not that high in number.  The people that NEED this to remain 100% free are few in number, yet we currently have an illusion being created where they appear to be the VAST MAJORITY, based on their lack of supplying a donation.

If I end up doing a paywall, already existing donors will always continue to get free upgrades forever; you will never need to go thru the paywall if I am forced to do it, and the reason for that is I will always support those who willingly chose to support me while it was optional.  In other words, if you wait until I am forced to put this behind a paywall, it's going to cost you a lot to access it (trust me I will not let it be cheap if I'm forced to do a paywall and have to deal with all those extra fees, extra BS, etc... lol!)... while the people that supported me with any donation of their choosing before that point, will continue to always get everything free from me forever!

100% loyalty to those who make me feel clean!

Show me that love, everyone!

Bathe this Dirty Cheater in it!!

Soak me in your support!  Yeeeee hawwwww!!!

Click here to donate using various options

...or if you would prefer to use Zelle (or Quickpay) please send me a private message for that info.

Thanks for understanding!  Cheat table for WWE 2k23 1.15 -> please read and confirm the following by clicking it ->  By clicking this download link, I promise to love and support Mr. Dirty Cheater

Note to donors:  You will NOT be left behind if public support for this project ends.  I will always continue to support anyone who has donated to this project.  If I stop updating the public version of this cheat table, contact me privately because I will continue to support you and supply you with private/custom cheat tables since you've shown me support.

Out-dated, previous MvF cheat tables I created include the following patches... If you need them for testing purposes or anything, contact me privately and let me know what you're looking for:

WWE 2k23 1.19
WWE 2k23 1.18
WWE 2k23 1.17
WWE 2k23 1.16
WWE 2k23 1.15
WWE 2k23 1.14
WWE 2k23 1.12
WWE 2k23 1.11 
WWE 2k23 1.10
WWE 2k23 1.09
WWE 2k23 1.08

Bonus Cheat Table:  Easy Weight Class Changer (updated to 1.15)

Edit:  Next, I just whipped up a quick weight class changer and thought I'd include it here since I see a lot of people talking about wanting to change weight class...

How to use:  Just go into a normal exhibition and highlight any character in the character select screen (but DO NOT select him/her).  In cheat engine, check the box that says "Activate WeightClass Reader" and then a couple seconds later right under that will be the Weight Class of the character you're currently highlighting.  Back in the game you can scroll up and down to look at different characters, and the value will update in real-time to show you the current weight class of whoever you look at.

When you want to change somebody's weight class, simply double click their weight class VALUE (shown on the right side of that "weight class" line) and a dropdown menu will pop up.  Select the new weight class from the dropdown and click OK, and you should instantly see their weight class update IN THE GAME right by their name!  (If you don't see their weight class change in the game instantly after clicking OK, something went wrong and you should close the game without saving it)

You can continue through the whole list if you want, and change each person one by one like this.

To guarantee it saves, after you're done changing values for everybody, go into the roster options and just choose any wrestler to make any small change on and save it (save ALL SETTINGS).

(note:  If you want to change weight class for somebody in Universe Mode, it's just as easy as going to the match creation character select screen in Universe Mode and you can do the same exact process outlined above.)

Weight Class Changer for 2k23 older patches:   Send me a private message and let me know what you're looking for.

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 3
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Just did a CPU CAW fatal four match with 3 females and 1 male. My only call out is the male CAW seems to target the referee randomly.

Just now, KingCox22 said:

Just did a CPU CAW fatal four match with 3 females and 1 male. My only call out is the male CAW seems to target the referee randomly.

WETFxUf.jpg

Video of CAW targeting referee

2 hours ago, KingCox22 said:

I'll keep an eye out for that happening and see if I can narrow down why.  For me personally I wouldn't mind the ref getting attacked at random lol but I can see how it might be annoying to some people.

1 hour ago, KingCox22 said:

Also this does not work for Royal Rumbles. When you pick a female the selection is limited to females. (Probably a hard coded thing?)

Ah yes the grid style selection screen is coded differently.  It's the same one that's used for setting up rivalries in Universe mode, which I currently am working on making intergender selection, so my guess is that fix will also work on the Rumble selection screen.  Eventually the goal is to even have title matches work both ways too and be able to switch hands to the "wrong" gender champ.

Awesome! I only played one match, but I didn't notice anything wrong at all. M stays M and F stays F as far as noises, expressions, etc., the commentary is correct and all. I'm not aware of anyone ever releasing anything like this before.

Hats off!

• Woo 1

BOIS will try to test it. Referee targeting might not be related to script, without any mods or cheats, I seen 2 on 2 matches with JUST male or JUST female wrestlers and CPU often had a wrestler start by attacking the ref... but it was at start of match and only against male ref.

6 hours ago, Kasumi said:

BOIS will try to test it. Referee targeting might not be related to script, without any mods or cheats, I seen 2 on 2 matches with JUST male or JUST female wrestlers and CPU often had a wrestler start by attacking the ref... but it was at start of match and only against male ref.

I personally haven't seen this before but for me it isn't a deal breaker. It is kind of funny to be so upset at a 2 count, that you throw the ref over the ropes.

Today's update may have broke this.  I can't check the boxes anymore.

Cheat Engine error

Finally tested this out in exhibition and it worked great!  Any chance for you to update this great tool in the future so the Females can challenge for the Male titles and vice versa? Thanks again for this amazing tool!

3 hours ago, brethbk69 said:

Finally tested this out in exhibition and it worked great!  Any chance for you to update this great tool in the future so the Females can challenge for the Male titles and vice versa? Thanks again for this amazing tool!

Way I tried it, it defaults to female title all the time.

13 hours ago, KingCox22 said:

I personally haven't seen this before but for me it isn't a deal breaker. It is kind of funny to be so upset at a 2 count, that you throw the ref over the ropes.

Today's update may have broke this.  I can't check the boxes anymore.

Cheat Engine error

Today's new patch 1.08 has indeed broken the original but that's usually the case when games get an update so it's no biggie.  The check boxes are already updated on my personal version of the script that I'm working on and will hopefully release tonight if I have time to finish up the other little goodies I am trying to add.

10 hours ago, brethbk69 said:

Yes, the private version I'm working on already is going in that direction.  Currently there's going to be some troubleshooting you (the user) may need to do though, like sometimes when you get to a grid styled character select (or championship select) screen, you may need to toggle a couple boxes on my script and then refresh the screen either by backing out or by clicking the RButton to tab categories and then tab back.  My goal is for the public version to NOT need those extra little steps (I prefer a "turn it on and forget about it" approach), but we'll see what happens.  (ps: I already have Matt Riddle as my Raw Womens Champ after he put a beat down on Charlotte like she stole his ounce.)

6 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Way I tried it, it defaults to female title all the time.

Yeah that's one of the things that gets fixed hopefully in my next release later tonight or tomorrow.

Also, in my early testing, the next release appears to fully work with Universe Mode's automated booking features, meaning IT WILL automatically book men against women and IT WILL book male vs female rivalries correctly! 

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Like 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female: WIP (for 1.05 patch; will be updated for 1.08 soon)
1 hour ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Today's new patch 1.08 has indeed broken the original but that's usually the case when games get an update so it's no biggie.  The check boxes are already updated on my personal version of the script that I'm working on and will hopefully release tonight if I have time to finish up the other little goodies I am trying to add.

Yes, the private version I'm working on already is going in that direction.  Currently there's going to be some troubleshooting you (the user) may need to do though, like sometimes when you get to a grid styled character select (or championship select) screen, you may need to toggle a couple boxes on my script and then refresh the screen either by backing out or by clicking the RButton to tab categories and then tab back.  My goal is for the public version to NOT need those extra little steps (I prefer a "turn it on and forget about it" approach), but we'll see what happens.  (ps: I already have Matt Riddle as my Raw Womens Champ after he put a beat down on Charlotte like she stole his ounce.)

Yeah that's one of the things that gets fixed hopefully in my next release later tonight or tomorrow.

Also, in my early testing, the next release appears to fully work with Universe Mode's automated booking features, meaning IT WILL automatically book men against women and IT WILL book male vs female rivalries correctly! 

Wow, that's amazing progress! Be more than happy to test it out. LOL Matt Riddle Raw Womens Champ, I love it!!! 

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP (for 1.05); and Easy WeightClass Changer (for 1.08)
On 4/19/2023 at 4:00 PM, Dirty Cheater said:

This is sweet! Hopefully I can get a Universe playthrough for once without my usual gender swaps ruining everything.

One thing tho, last version of your script I tried, it made women behave like men, as in, bleeding was on (good) but also grunts and walk cycle were male. If there's one thing I'd improve over that is gender tracking for purpose of voice and animation selection.

I can confirm, with the v1.05 version, in universe, if you had previously swapped a gender and setup enemies or rivals, then switch them back, their enemy/ally/rival status will be retained, and it will continue automatically making randomly mixed matches. The opposite gender is greyed out if you try to manually change the participants, but you can insert them by finding two addresses that hold the id of the selected and change them as desired after selecting someone else.

Awesome work here.

On 4/20/2023 at 10:27 AM, Kasumi said:

This is sweet! Hopefully I can get a Universe playthrough for once without my usual gender swaps ruining everything.

One thing tho, last version of your script I tried, it made women behave like men, as in, bleeding was on (good) but also grunts and walk cycle were male. If there's one thing I'd improve over that is gender tracking for purpose of voice and animation selection.

I think someone else that tested it claimed those animations, sounds, etc... stayed true to form on the females.  Your report conflicts the other report so I'll take a closer look later today sometime and see if I can tell a difference myself.  Since I don't play these games much, and more so do this to improve my coding, I sometimes will miss little details that could seem like glaring sore thumbs to more consistent players like yourself, so always mention anything you find and it will help.  Thanks!

Edit:  I am working on this today.  Can you please give me some examples of when I'd easily see a difference in male vs female animations?  I notice the sound difference but I'm not sure where to look for the animation differences?  Are there certain attacks or anything that this stands out in?

Edited by Dirty Cheater

Anythings possible, but it worked properly whenever I used it.

@Kasumi Is it possible that there were gender swaps done that weren't saved after being undone?

Because if so, they will revert back to whatever you had them saved as whenever the pofo loads.

Not saying that's what happened, but to make sure you can start the game, and see that they show up in their proper M or F column. In the main mode or in universe, whichever you're playing in.

12 minutes ago, me man said:

Not saying that's what happened, but to make sure you can start the game, and see that they show up in their proper M or F column. In the main mode or in universe, whichever you're playing in.

Just a heads up, with my MvF script enabled, they'll all temporarily show up in the male column in character select  so if someone wants to test and make sure their females are coded as females my script would need to be OFF during their test.

But yeah I did more testing on MvF today and I *think* I was able to correct the voice issue and make a couple other minor optimizations.  No clue if I fixed the animations though.  lol  New MvF for 1.08 is going to be live by the time you read this.

• Too Sweet 1

• Dirty Cheater changed the title to Male vs Female WIP, plus fast charging sigs/fins, plus duplicate Paybacks (UPDATED for 1.08); and Easy WeightClass Changer (for 1.08)
20 minutes ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Just a heads up, with my MvF script enabled, they'll all temporarily show up in the male column in character select  so if someone wants to test and make sure their females are coded as females my script would need to be OFF during their test.

But yeah I did more testing on MvF today and I *think* I was able to correct the voice issue and make a couple other minor optimizations.  No clue if I fixed the animations though.  lol  New MvF for 1.08 is going to be live by the time you read this.

Oh sh&t, gonna test it out here in a little bit. Wonderful way to start the weekend😀

NEW VERSION IS UP!!!

Several improvements for the MvF cheat table have been made and are mentioned at the top of the original post.  Also added some extra goodies for specials, finishers, and paybacks.  I highly encourage everyone to be as vocal as possible about any issues you find since I do VERY minimal (if any) testing on my own scripts and I don't play the game very much... so I am relying on you guys to help me make sure I've got everything covered. 

More new goodies are in the works for the future too, such as a cheat table to let player 1 use his/her controller to instantly switch to any other character in the match instead of needing to pause the game and go to the controller settings.  It'll probably require XBox controller to be used, but it's amazing how much more fun a big match can be when you can just switch to anybody else INSTANTLY with hotkeys.  Be on the lookout for that one within the next few days!

Edited by Dirty Cheater
  • Thanks 1

I am currently spectating my first inter gender Royal Rumble. Thing to note for others, the first person selected must be a male. If you pick a female first when you go to select the other wrestlers the screen is blank.

I did have a moment where two women stood face to face only taunting for about two minutes until they finally decided to throw a punch.

If you uncheck the "M+F Character Select" box, the game will crash.

Never mind, all four women in the match are now just staring at each other.

Just now, KingCox22 said:

I am currently spectating my first inter gender Royal Rumble. Thing to note for others, the first person selected must be a male. If you pick a female first when you go to select the other wrestlers the screen is blank.

I did have a moment where two women stood face to face only taunting for about two minutes until they finally decided to throw a punch.

If you uncheck the "M+F Character Select" box, the game will crash.

Oh damn, I remember running into something goofy with setting up the MvF rumbles now that you mention it.  I think I was able to get it sorted with toggling the 4th M+F item, maybe?  If you can experiment with that toggle and figure out exactly the steps for the Rumble, please let me know!  It may have involved toggling that item while in the blank char select screen, then immediately backing out and going back into it to make them appear...?

Are you saying the 4th M+F box that I recommend toggling has caused a crash?  Or was it one of the first 3?

2 minutes ago, Dirty Cheater said:

Oh damn, I remember running into something goofy with setting up the MvF rumbles now that you mention it.  I think I was able to get it sorted with toggling the 4th M+F item, maybe?  If you can experiment with that toggle and figure out exactly the steps for the Rumble, please let me know!  It may have involved toggling that item while in the blank char select screen, then immediately backing out and going back into it to make them appear...?

Are you saying the 4th M+F box that I recommend toggling has caused a crash?  Or was it one of the first 3?

No I misclicked and unchecked the first box, that caused a crashed. I'll try toggling the 4th box and see if that fixes the women just staring menacingly at each other.

9 minutes ago, KingCox22 said:

No I misclicked and unchecked the first box, that caused a crashed. I'll try toggling the 4th box and see if that fixes the women just staring menacingly at each other.

It probably won't affect anything during the match, but let me know if it does.  I meant the 4th box is for toggling if you run into problems with the grid style character selection screens not displaying people right. 

Side question:  Do you use a controller to play?  If so, which one?  If it's NOT an XBox controller, are you willing to test out a controller based script I have and let me know how it works with non-XBox controllers?

3 minutes ago, Dirty Cheater said:

It probably won't affect anything during the match, but let me know if it does.  I meant the 4th box is for toggling if you run into problems with the grid style character selection screens not displaying people right. 

Gotcha, makes sense.

Side question:  Do you use a controller to play?  If so, which one?  If it's NOT an XBox controller, are you willing to test out a controller based script I have and let me know how it works with non-XBox controllers?

I use a PS5 Controller.

12 minutes ago, KingCox22 said:

I tested out the Rumble just now and you're right I can't get it to load both but now I remember what I did manually with another value so I'll try to incorporate that solution into an update soon.  Thanks for the reminder.

Yeah it'd be cool to see if a PS5 controller works with this other script I'm working on.  Do you have Discord?  If so, message me your ID please.  Will be a lot easier over chat.