I've got one thing to say and it's you're a genius. The AI is wonderful!
All I hope is that you can find a way to add Bobby Heenan and Gorilla to the voices and already it'll be dream come true.

I've been trying to find ways to make the AI prononce words and it's just a pure work of art. Seriously. Major respect to you TheVisitorX. 

Amazing work, working like a charm so far. A question, some superstars music, like say Xia Li, do not show up in the sound editor. Could some of the generic or soundtrack music be wrestler themes?

1 hour ago, Scyfi1985 said:

Amazing work, working like a charm so far. A question, some superstars music, like say Xia Li, do not show up in the sound editor. Could some of the generic or soundtrack music be wrestler themes?

That may very well be possible. I have not checked the data. I use data from Mark/Rampage. If you find anything, feel free to correct it and send it to me!

6 hours ago, NeilStuart said:

Every time I try the AI tool, the sound editor just closes itself. What seems to be causing this?

Do you have the latest version 1.3.0? Because it was a bug in an earlier version. Do you have a bin file in your main directory? Something like ggml-base?

3 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

I've got one thing to say and it's you're a genius. The AI is wonderful!
All I hope is that you can find a way to add Bobby Heenan and Gorilla to the voices and already it'll be dream come true.

I've been trying to find ways to make the AI prononce words and it's just a pure work of art. Seriously. Major respect to you TheVisitorX. 

Yes, sometimes it's not so easy to find the right words to make it sound natural :D Sometimes you have to do a little tricking because the intonation isn't perfect. But it's pretty damn cool (and also a bit scary) what's possible today :) Regarding your question with the models: Theoretically yes, it's all open source data that others have trained. You need good sound samples and you have to train the models using the files, then you can theoretically expand that. Maybe someone else can say more. But theoretically it is possible, yes.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

That may very well be possible. I have not checked the data. I use data from Mark/Rampage. If you find anything, feel free to correct it and send it to me!

Do you have the latest version 1.3.0? Because it was a bug in an earlier version. Do you have a bin file in your main directory? Something like ggml-base?

Yes, sometimes it's not so easy to find the right words to make it sound natural :D Sometimes you have to do a little tricking because the intonation isn't perfect. But it's pretty damn cool (and also a bit scary) what's possible today :) Regarding your question with the models: Theoretically yes, it's all open source data that others have trained. You need good sound samples and you have to train the models using the files, then you can theoretically expand that. Maybe someone else can say more. But theoretically it is possible, yes.

How do one access to said open source for AI voice? If there's a way to add to it, I'd gladly try my hand at it in my free time. Finding audio for both Bobby & Gorilla would be far easier than we could imagine as I saw someone make a video with AI voices of them recently and it was scary accurate. Hopefully this year, mods are back stronger than ever.

6 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

How do one access to said open source for AI voice? If there's a way to add to it, I'd gladly try my hand at it in my free time. Finding audio for both Bobby & Gorilla would be far easier than we could imagine as I saw someone make a video with AI voices of them recently and it was scary accurate. Hopefully this year, mods are back stronger than ever.

Gary Michael Cappetta would be amazing for an old school WCW universe.  He might be a little too obscure for something like this though.

4 hours ago, bhman79 said:

Gary Michael Cappetta would be amazing for an old school WCW universe.  He might be a little too obscure for something like this though.

Didn't he do Legend of Wrestling Showdown? If so, it's more than possible to get enough minutes of recording.

Edited by esbatmusic
  • Woo 1

15 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Reinstalling fixed it for some reason

5 hours ago, bmaverick said:

this may have been covered and i miss it if so i apologize ibn advance  but how do you fix the volume on replaced songs in game they are super low 

was wondering the same thing but there doesn't seem to be a one size fits all solution. It depends on the source. The default on the slider is 0 decibels and this was fine for some of my tracks. However some were only barely audible in game. You have to play around and test it out because for me even though some sounded fine in the editor they were still low when playing. Some were better at 5 db, others needed 8 or more. Asuka's new theme needed the full 15 to sound like other tracks despite being sourced from WWE's own channel! So YMMV. I would love to see a function that could detect the volume it was already at and balance it with the default tracks when converting. I know that's a lot to ask though. It's funny because in previous versions I always founds the tracks I replaced tended to be noticeably louder than the in game ones, so I was surprised to see the opposite this time.

As long as we don't know the export settings from Wwise, the problem will unfortunately never be completely solved, because the problem is not the convert to wav but the wwise file itself. That's why it's loud in SE, because only the vorbis stream is taken there. The volume slider already has an algorithm that, based on the selected volume level, increases the volume as much as it still works without clipping. At some point, however, the limit is reached and it can no longer be increased. I tried to find more settings via the wwise templates, but none of them had any noticeable success in the game. So for now the only thing which you can do is play with the volume slider. It was working better, but it does not work with any SoundFile the same way. Some files are already loud and it's not possible to make them even more louder without clipping. By the way, slider at 0 means no processing, it takes the file as it is.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Version 1.4.0.0 has been released!

Changes:

Added:

- Partial support for WWE 2K14 lastgen PCK files (read, preview, export is possible, import is not yet implemented) @denbigh7
- Database folders for WWE 2K14 lastgen and up to 2K18 (currently without any data)

Fixed:

- Fixed an issue where the window was still draggable when the cursor has been moved outside of the window

Changed:

- The UI has been tweaked a bit more to make it more consistent and to make it easier to use
- Titlebar and some other components now have a visible background color

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

• TheVisitorX changed the title to [Released] Sound Editor Version 1.4.0.0 BETA

Never make any update with the setup tool, just update via the internal update tool!!! Setup is for first time installation only! The program has an auto-update-tool.

Edited by TheVisitorX

mine was showing all the names with the last version i updated it today to the 1.4.0.0 and none of the names appear any more, it still has all the xml data files and i even deleted the entire setup and redownloaded it. but with the new 1.4 version doesnt show any of the music pack names labeled like the 1.3 was. i updated with the internal tool, soon as i opened sound editor the pop up showed that their was an update did i wanna do it now or skip and i used that tool to update right then

Edited by taylor81416

36 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Never make any update with the setup tool, just update via the internal update tool!!! Setup is for first time installation only! The program has an auto-update-tool.

Yeah, I did use the auto-update tool originally and all the names were gone upon update. That's when I opted to try uninstalling it and reinstalling it to see if it was an error in the update.

• Like 1

luckily i still had the tool download in my downloads folder from couple of days ago from 1.3 and uninstalled sound editor and reinstalled with that one. it downloaded the 1.3 version and it asked if i wanted to update to 1.4 i pressed skip and now all the songs have the xml data names again! awesome  

24 minutes ago, travysuxx said:

Yeah, I did use the auto-update tool originally and all the names were gone upon update. That's when I opted to try uninstalling it and reinstalling it to see if it was an error in the update.

My fault... Sorry guys. It's fixed now.

And don't worry, none of the entries are gone, it was just an issue with the wrong Endian format of the ids. 

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Woo 1

• TheVisitorX changed the title to [Released] Sound Editor Version 1.4.0.1 BETA
4 minutes ago, taylor81416 said:

if i update it back to this newest one will it save my replaced sound data names ?

If you do an update with the internal tool then yes, because I haven't changed anything on the data files. With the setup, no. 

• Thanks 1

okay thank you for the time and hard work put into this tool VERY MUCH APPRICIATED ,

just updated to 1.4.0.1 everything worked like a charm thank you!

Edited by taylor81416
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Version 1.4.0.0 has been released!

Changes:

Added:

- Partial support for WWE 2K14 lastgen PCK files (read, preview, export is possible, import is not yet implemented) @denbigh7
- Database folders for WWE 2K14 lastgen and up to 2K18 (currently without any data)

Fixed:

- Fixed an issue where the window was still draggable when the cursor has been moved outside of the window

Changed:

- The UI has been tweaked a bit more to make it more consistent and to make it easier to use
- Titlebar and some other components now have a visible background color

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING 2K14!! Just to be able to even open the 2K14 sound pck file in SE and preview everything is a game changer. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to add an older game for us fans of it. I just made a donation for your work. You can bet that if you figure out how to implement the IMPORT of sound files into 2K14, I'll be making another one! 

Thanks again! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING 2K14!! Just to be able to even open the 2K14 sound pck file in SE and preview everything is a game changer. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to add an older game for us fans of it. I just made a donation for your work. You can bet that if you figure out how to implement the IMPORT of sound files into 2K14, I'll be making another one! 

Thanks again! 

Thank you for your donation, I was very happy about it  :) Nice that I was able to help. I know how annoying it is to have to do it all by hand... WWE 2K14 is a cool game and if I can help, I'll help. The import is also still on my todo list :). Because of the different Wwise version I have to look. You can either select this when converting or you would have to do it with an external tool, as before. Then at least the import would work. The actual export is then done relatively quickly I think.

• Glorious 1