1 hour ago, KayhemMaus said:

I had that problem when I first opened it and tried to minimize the window only for it to disappear off to the side and be unreachable. Not sure what causes it but you should be able to get it back if you can start it maximised.

This program has been great, been playing with the TTS and having a good time. Haven't figured out how to insert those files yet since they don't seem to work when I do (the announcer says nothing instead of the new wem but it might be me since it seems to change category from US/English to basic Sound) but the music part is working a treat at least!

Which sound file did you try to replace?

Version 1.1.0.1 has been released!

Changes:

###################################

Fixed:

- File encryption brokes indexing

Added:

- AI powered "Identity" tool for RAs (very much experimental!)
- Drag'n Drop functionality into datagridview for faster wem-file import

Optimized/Fixed:

- File indexing into larger PCK files took a really long time
- Sound-Converter tool shows filename with extension (should be without)
- Tweaked the order of contextmenu items (Export/Import/Identify, ...), added some separators

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Yes! 1

• TheVisitorX changed the title to [Released] Sound Editor Version 1.1.0.1 BETA
25 minutes ago, KayhemMaus said:

Juliene in the announcers samples

Could you tell me the exact file and where it's located? ra_1.pck?

3 hours ago, KayhemMaus said:

I had that problem when I first opened it and tried to minimize the window only for it to disappear off to the side and be unreachable. Not sure what causes it but you should be able to get it back if you can start it maximised.

I'm aware of this issue. It happens sometimes for an unknown reason. I have released a new build which now always starts maximized. Maybe that helps...

• TheVisitorX changed the title to [Released] Sound Editor Version 1.1.1.0 BETA
1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

Could you tell me the exact file and where it's located? ra_1.pck?

I'm aware of this issue. It happens sometimes for an unknown reason. I have released a new build which now always starts maximized. Maybe that helps...

Oh sorry, yeah, lemme see if I can find the file again, the update whacked my database lol

1022276981 in ra_1.pck

On a side note, does anyone know where the NXT '21 theme might be hiding? I've located all the themes you can use that were misnamed (the Generic Theme in music_1.pck is Traditional 1, the three unnamed in music_8.pck were Western 1, 90's 1 and Fighting Spirit 1 if I recall correctly) but NXT '21 is eluding me (this is in 2K23 for clarity)

Edited by KayhemMaus
Asking a Music pck related question
  • Yes! 1

47 minutes ago, KayhemMaus said:

Oh sorry, yeah, lemme see if I can find the file again, the update whacked my database lol

1022276981 in ra_1.pck

On a side note, does anyone know where the NXT '21 theme might be hiding? I've located all the themes you can use that were misnamed (the Generic Theme in music_1.pck is Traditional 1, the three unnamed in music_8.pck were Western 1, 90's 1 and Fighting Spirit 1 if I recall correctly) but NXT '21 is eluding me (this is in 2K23 for clarity)

You have file indexing enabled in settings, right? Seems to be a really weird issue with that function :(. 

Edit: Wait, no that's not the case, it's another issue which doesn't have something to do with that function.

Edited by TheVisitorX

8 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

You have file indexing enabled in settings, right? Seems to be a really weird issue with that function :(. 

...oh. Told you it'd be something I was doing wrong lmao *turns it on*

No, the whole thing happens to me too, randomly. It simply moves the file to SFX, although I don't change the archive hex at all. Very, very strange. The file is still there, but on a different place. I've never had that issue before. Pretty annoying! But thanks for finding this bug ^^

45 minutes ago, KayhemMaus said:

You're welcome.

I have a nasty habit of finding bugs in wrestling modding tools lmao

Should be (hopefully) fixed in 1.1.1.1! For some unknown reasons, changing "Juliene" didn't do anything, even if the file was changed. Maybe it was another file?

• TheVisitorX changed the title to [Released] Sound Editor Version 1.1.1.1 BETA

hello TheVisitorX I have I problem with you sound editor 2023 I can't open my sound file wwe 2k23 ps4, I can open file in sound editor 2019, I want change announcement with you sound editor 2023 and not work for simply music01 not work too I have not listed name the programme not found Id of wrestler 2pll.jpg

16 minutes ago, jordan541000 said:

hello TheVisitorX I have I problem with you sound editor 2023 I can't open my sound file wwe 2k23 ps4, I can open file in sound editor 2019, I want change announcement with you sound editor 2023 and not work for simply music01 not work too I have not listed name the programme not found Id of wrestler 2pll.jpg

I haven't tested any files for console, only files for PC. 2K19 for PC should work, not sure if the ps4 release has the same format. You can send me your pck file and I will have a look. But I can't promise anything. Officially it's PC only, but if SE for 2k19 was working, the new version should work, too. 

Edit: Oh wait, you mean 2k23 ^^ That's definitely working, but as I have said, I have never used any file for console.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I looked at your files. Interesting, the PCKs actually have a slightly different format. The sfx offsets shifts by 4 bytes, voice even more. The SFX section is 8 bytes on the PC, but only 4 on the console. Voice is 24 byte on PC, but  only 12 byte on console. Both have a different encoding. That means, the actual start of the data section varies between -4 and -16 bytes compared to the PC. Otherwise, everything else is pretty much the same, except for different paddings and therefore changed target offsets. That means, I could probably build something here, but I can't promise that I will actually do that, since it will need even more validation and I'm unsure if I will implement that, just to be compatible with console.

Edited by TheVisitorX

• TheVisitorX changed the title to [Released] Sound Editor Version 1.2.0.0 BETA
6 minutes ago, jordan541000 said:

I have tested worked thanks you for you great work 

I use identify fonction and the program crash ^^

It's because I have forgotten to pack the model into the new setup :/. Thanks for letting me know!

I've updated the link with a new setup.exe.

Thanks for sharing, this is incredible! Is there any way to mass export the audio files from a pck but using the name of the audio file as the filename instead of the ID? thanks again!!

3 minutes ago, trioxin1331 said:

Thanks for sharing, this is incredible! Is there any way to mass export the audio files from a pck but using the name of the audio file as the filename instead of the ID? thanks again!!

I could possibly implement something like this, but does it really make sense? What if an entry has no name? Should it use the id?

• Like 1