I have windows 11 and I run the program as administrator, I also downloaded another version of c++ and it didn't work, it asked me for msvcp.dll and msvcsp.dll and I put them but there was no solution either, I still get the same error WwiseCLI.Exe application error, error code 0xc000007b

msvcp.dll is part of vcredist / Microsoft Visual C++, so you have installed the wrong version (or the wrong package for your device)! You will get exactly that error if this package is missing.

Install 2013 and 2015 version!

Edited by TheVisitorX

This is awesome! I'm new to the forum so I apologize if the question i ask is dumb. I noticed on the previous software that the music wouldnt show up in universe mode (2k23).Would that be fixed with this updated version?

7 hours ago, codeman494 said:

This is awesome! I'm new to the forum so I apologize if the question i ask is dumb. I noticed on the previous software that the music wouldnt show up in universe mode (2k23).Would that be fixed with this updated version?

I don't know if that makes any difference. If the sound file is gone, then it's gone, no matter what mode! That should be more of a pure config thing then?

2 hours ago, Waldoocs said:

Some people are getting this error:
WwiseCLI.Exe application error, error code 0xc000007b

What should they do?

It was already mentioned here, look three post above yours xD. They have to install vcredist (the right version 2013 + 2015). Even if they claim they have it. Windows 11 unfortunately comes without and the error indicates exactly that.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15TxqjFvUG7PzjtsRZl6n0X_GyOtZ_QN1/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lrSCBhtxgQ2lmjaUStgBZS1sGaqTEs6z/view?usp=sharing

Edited by TheVisitorX

8 hours ago, saveusjdg said:

@TheVisitorX Did you figure out the error with my game freezing with 2k14/15 ps3?

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to look the last few days, but I'll take a look at this thing this weekend. It's still on my ToDo.

Sound Editor 1.5.1.0 has been released!

Changes in this version:

Added:

- RA data for 2K14 from @denbigh7
- RA data for 2K23 from @esbatmusic - @Nikk_Roberts on Twitter

You're crazy! The data is extensive and absolutely superbly prepared and sorted. That must have been a lot of work.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

• TheVisitorX changed the title to [Released] Sound Editor Version 1.5.1.0 BETA

I just wanted to say it's awesome to see you still keeping up with this tool as I recall having a lot of fun replacing music back when I was playing 2k18 and 19.  I haven't tried it for 2k23 yet but once I get to that point it's nice to see the option is already here!  Mad props for the dedication. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to look the last few days, but I'll take a look at this thing this weekend. It's still on my ToDo.

Been trying around a little bit and it seems like it only freezes when trying to replace theme songs. I've tried it both ways, importing with the tool and manually with HxD. Both times it freezes. On the other hand, replacing stuff like ring announcements works without any issues. 

Also noteworthy is that the freezing doesn't occur on the RPCS3 emulator, but only on an actual PS3.

Edited by justYn1893

1 hour ago, justYn1893 said:

Been trying around a little bit and it seems like it only freezes when trying to replace theme songs. I've tried it both ways, importing with the tool and manually with HxD. Both times it freezes. On the other hand, replacing stuff like ring announcements works without any issues. 

Also noteworthy is that the freezing doesn't occur on the RPCS3 emulator, but only on an actual PS3.

Wow, thanks for the explanation. That explains why it didn't happen to me. I don't own a hacked PS3 so I was only able to test it with an emulator. It didn't crash there. However, I had crashes with 2K16 and 2K17 on the PC. I suspect that it could be because of the wem files. However, I don't understand why it shouldn't appear in the emulator?! But I probably won't be able to do much if this also happens with the manual import. Maybe it is related to the length or size of the files? Maybe there are some limits here? But it seems to work for @denbigh7?! Or maybe it is different on Xbox 360?

Edited by TheVisitorX

3 hours ago, Final said:

It doesn't work for me 

Wow, what a detailed and mega helpful information. Thanks for that. „Does not work“ is always the best and most valuable answer you can have as a developer ;)

hey guys. does anyone knows? is a call name pack with mike rome planned? it sucks if i have a candice lerae or a tegan nox caw and no call name. or is it possible to put him in sound editor TTS Generator? :)

12 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Wow, thanks for the explanation. That explains why it didn't happen to me. I don't own a hacked PS3 so I was only able to test it with an emulator. It didn't crash there. However, I had crashes with 2K16 and 2K17 on the PC. I suspect that it could be because of the wem files. However, I don't understand why it shouldn't appear in the emulator?! But I probably won't be able to do much if this also happens with the manual import. Maybe it is related to the length or size of the files? Maybe there are some limits here? But it seems to work for @denbigh7?! Or maybe it is different on Xbox 360?

Not too sure if it's related to the length or size, because I've also tried it with a wem from the vanilla archive and had the same result.

On 360 it's gotta work for sure as it has been done with Wrestling Legends. But it seems that they have already faced that issue in 2014 like @UndertakerWLF says here. Unfortunately though no explanation of how he fixed it.

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/51002-wwe-2k14-audio-finally-modded-custom-audio-tutorial/?do=findComment&comment=612487

32 minutes ago, LarryC said:

@TheVisitorXhey, is there reason everything 2k does an update it erases all the music mods. Is there a way to save the music without and update erasing the music? I’m using your newest version of sound editor. Thanks 

Is it really like that? Normally nothing should be overwritten during an update. DLCs usually add new files but don't change existing ones. Anyway, you can use one of the backups  that SE creates before an import or make a backup somewhere else first. I wouldn't think of anything else.

Edited by TheVisitorX

16 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

I have a modded Xbox360 and am playing the Wrestling Legends version of WWE2K14 and everything is working flawlessly for me (with the small exception of the built-in WEM convertor not yet working - but that's minor to me.) I'm using the 2015 (build 5624) version of WWise to create my WEMS and then import them via Sound Editor. I've replaced some call names, lots of commentary and just last night I replaced some entrance themes....all working great for me.

I'm still in the process of labeling all the sound files (almost finished) and will share that with everyone when I'm done. There were about 1000 or so files (out of 20,000) that the AI didn't label. Man, that thing is a game-changer! Has saved my life and made my custom commentary dream a reality! 

Sorry to hear of it not working for PS3 users. Got to be a reason, hopefully it can be figured out.

• Like 1