Okay, in the last few days I've made some more subtle changes to the design. It now has a slightly fresher look. The main window has been streamlined and the menu has been integrated into the title bar, which now also appears in a dark or light design. It looks a bit more modern. Additionally, I've revised the sound converter a bit. The sliders are all gone. There's only one volume slider now (which works way better than before...). I also optimized the percentage display. Furthermore, I added a donation button in case you want to support me and my work. And I wrote an automated task that imports several random sound files 1000 times to see if it works. So far, it looks good. What I couldn't test were the sounds in the sound banks because I have no idea which ones are used where. The release will be tomorrow, as a beta for now. Attached are some fresh screenshots.

screenshot-new-ui-light.jpg

screenshot-new-ui-light-2.jpg

screenshot-new-ui.jpg

converter-slider.jpg

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

I keep getting the "can't play source file" error whenever I try to playback the wem I replaced a song with in sound editor 2022. I saw in another thread someone had a similar issue but didn't see a resolution. I have my wwise configured correctly too. This worked fine for me with the 2018 version, not sure what is causing this. Anyone have this error before? 

• TheVisitorX changed the title to [Released] Sound Editor Version 1.0.0.0 BETA

AWESOME WORK!

By my count, and I could be very wrong, I can't find 3 of the generic themes: Fighting 1, Traditional 1, and Western 1. Perhaps I missed them.

Also, songs imported by 2022 version still work with songs with this version! There is sone thing I caught. If you change a song that is put into the game via this version, like I did with a changed version of Goth 2 for Kane, if you go into universe mode, it reset to Kane's theme. After changing it via universe mode entrance to Goth 2, it played the imported version of Goth 2!

Ty so much for working on this!

Edited by Scyfi1985
Typo
  • Like 1

Just a PS to my previous post. Changed AJ/Seth/Andre's  music to old themes via 2023 sound editor, which I tested via 2022 editor, and tested it in universe, and works flawlessly! So far, so amazing!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, msonntag93 said:

what is the id for royal rumble sfx guys please 

I'm sorry that I have to say that, but don't you think that's a bit unreasonable? The new version has only been out for a few hours. Why don't you just search for it yourself, like everyone else would have to do? Do you have any idea how many sound files there are and how much work it is to go through all the files and find the right one? You can also search for it yourself and, if you find something, share your knowledge! That way, it will be much faster! It's not just about demanding, but also about giving back. That's the sense of a community!

• Like 1

Omg wow, the TTS engine is revolutionary and saves me so much time trying to locate or create announcer files for modded superstars.. thanks man! overrall having a good time with the updated features so far

Im blown away by the voiceovers, I have Stonecold making some announcements and it sounds realistic

Edited by Kanetaker
  • Like 1

I played around with the feature and made some hilarious authentic  commentary!!

Im so excited no more boring commentary :) such as saxton counting 1 to 10 when Lashley does his stalling suplex

I used Michael Cole's Voice for the following custom commentary lines:
1) Triple H does not forget
2) Accompanied by dragon lee
3) brock lesnar hitting the bell to make the beatdown official what a pro wrestler
4) Bronson reed could recite the alphabets and scare the shit out of you

I used StoneCold's Voice for this commentary line: 
5) To be fair, The Visitor knew how to make a badass mod

Copy the lines and have fun listening to the audio :D it made my day!!

Are you able to add Saxton and Graves voice too?

Potential of this particular TTS tool gives us freedom to create ANY ANNOUNCER CALL NAME LOCATION TAG TEAM NAME COMMENTARY LINE AND MOVE REACTIONS - The possibilities are limitless and only limited to our imaginations

5 hours ago, msonntag93 said:

what is the id for royal rumble sfx guys please 

Depending on what you are looking for..

1069606412 -> This is Mike Rome's Introduction for Royal Rumble and it is found in ra_1.pck

TheVisitor has already categorized all the relevant files into subgroups. 

If you are looking for countdowns, chants, you can look in the relevant pck files.

pck files named lines are commentary (superstar specific lines have the letter p (eg:lines_ps_1) in it, and those without the letter p are generic lines)

pck files named gamemode are dialogue audios from myrise

pck files named music are wrestler themes

pck files named ra are announcer files

pck files named crowd chants are crowd chants

pck files named sfx are weapon/cage/table breaking sound effects

Edited by Kanetaker
  • Like 1

@TheVisitorX

How does  "Speech2Text using AI" that you use in your youtube Video working in this version?

By the way this Sound Editor Tool is very awesome, thank you for that 🙂

54 minutes ago, OmegaP said:

@TheVisitorX

How does  "Speech2Text using AI" that you use in your youtube Video working in this version?

By the way this Sound Editor Tool is very awesome, thank you for that 🙂

It is not included yet, because I'm not really satisfied with the results. Some are really good, but others aren't. If you want, I can activate this option in the next version. Its based on Whisper by OpenAI, the devs of ChatGPT.

By the way, thank your very much for the positive feedback. I am very happy that you find the tools helpful and that you like them!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Hey, is the sound converter not working for anyone else? When I drag and drop an mp3 file into it, it does not seem to do anything. Previous wem files working prefectly in game though. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Sideynder100 said:

Hey, is the sound converter not working for anyone else? When I drag and drop an mp3 file into it, it does not seem to do anything. Previous wem files working prefectly in game though. Thank you.

Do you see the "hand" with which you can pull the file onto the box? As soon as you drag the file over the box, the cursor should change to some "plus" sign and you should be able to drop the file on it (only works on the box). If you only see something like a "block" cursor, than it didn't work.

Does the file name appear in the list? If not, the conversion will not work either. And make sure that you have Admin rights / run the program as Admin, because this Drag 'n Drop thing needs this :(.

Edited by TheVisitorX

3 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Do you see the "hand" with which you can pull the file onto the box? As soon as you drag the file over the box, the cursor should change and you should be able to drop the file on it (only works on the box). Does the file name appear in the list? If not, the conversion will not work either.

Hi. The hand appears and I am placing the file into the box, but the file name does not appear in the box so that must be the reason. Will try with different files. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Sideynder100 said:

Hi. The hand appears and I am placing the file into the box, but the file name does not appear in the box so that must be the reason. Will try with different files. Thanks

That's strange, because it should display the name there. I have no idea :( I've tested it again it and it works fine here. There is some sort of validation before, but that shouldn't be the ssue. Maybe try it with another file or file extension. 

Edited by TheVisitorX

7 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

That's strange, because it should display the name there. I have no idea :( I've tested it again it and it works fine here. There is some sort of validation before, but that shouldn't be the ssue. Maybe try it with another file or file extension. 

Hi. Got it working now. Seemed to be with the way I converted the mp3 file from Youtube that didn't work. Thank you

3 minutes ago, Sideynder100 said:

Hi. Got it working now. Seemed to be with the way I converted the mp3 file from Youtube that didn't work. Thank you

Great! Next time you can do that with SE directly :D Just add the link to a text file and use that txt file in SE. 

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

It is not included yet, because I'm not really satisfied with the results. Some are really good, but others aren't. If you want, I can activate this option in the next version. Its based on Whisper by OpenAI, the devs of ChatGPT.

By the way, thank your very much for the positive feedback. I am very happy that you find the tools helpful and that you like them!

That would be nice, if you activate this option in the next version. Better some are really good, than do all this manually 😁

• Too Sweet 1

• Cave Waverider featured and pinned this topic

Every time I launch the Editor, it's invisible. Running Windows 11. Any idea as to why that might be happening? Have tried multiple deletes and reinstalls and it is always the same. I see the program on the Taskbar and it is definitely running as I can select it if I alt tab, but the program itself cannot be seen onscreen. Weird!

6 hours ago, JerryT74 said:

Every time I launch the Editor, it's invisible. Running Windows 11. Any idea as to why that might be happening? Have tried multiple deletes and reinstalls and it is always the same. I see the program on the Taskbar and it is definitely running as I can select it if I alt tab, but the program itself cannot be seen onscreen. Weird!

I had that problem when I first opened it and tried to minimize the window only for it to disappear off to the side and be unreachable. Not sure what causes it but you should be able to get it back if you can start it maximised.

This program has been great, been playing with the TTS and having a good time. Haven't figured out how to insert those files yet since they don't seem to work when I do (the announcer says nothing instead of the new wem but it might be me since it seems to change category from US/English to basic Sound) but the music part is working a treat at least!