Anyone still having online issue?

bribribri1

Try to change the Server location under Online Options in the game.

If you're playing the PC version, you could also try to change the Download  Region of Steam and see if that helps.

For some reason I have online issues but only when I use steam big picture mode. if I open the game on my main display there is no issue, maybe thats whats going on with you? 

Does anyone have a backup of there steamsave folder?  it enrages me too much to rebeat the showcase :D so if anyone can help i'd appreciate it. 

[Steam path]/userdata/STEAM-ID/1942660

The save game path with the default Steam path:

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/STEAM-ID/1942660

right click and add archive i have google drive an other storage file sharing apps i could download it through.

Please and thanks of course

Edited by wallybescotty

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 12:21 AM, wallybescotty said:

Does any one have a backup of there steamsave folder?  it enrages me too much to rebeat the showcase :D so if anyone can help i'd appreciate it. 

[Steam path]/userdata/STEAM-ID/1942660

The save game path with the default Steam path:

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/STEAM-ID/1942660

right click and add archive i have google drive an other storage file sharing apps i could download it through.

Please and thanks of course

It isn't possible to use save games are tied to each Steam account so it isn't possible to use them with a different Steam account.

13 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

It isn't possible to use save games are tied to each Steam account so it isn't possible to use them with a different Steam account.

Yeah I’ve uploaded 2 saves to a file an one says corruption I haven’t gotten feedback on the other.